關於初一英語笑話帶翻譯
笑話是日常生活中人們消遣娛樂的一種常見語言現象,其目的在於在會話過程中傳遞和激發幽默感。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Cooking Class
烹飪課
One day during cooking class,
一天在上烹飪課的時候,
our teacher ,Mrs,Brown,was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces .
我們的老師布朗太太正在頌揚她:準備完美醬料的祕訣。
When she ordered us to the stoves to the prepare our assignments,
當她把我們叫到爐子邊作準備工作時,
she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons ."
她說:“別忘了要用木製的湯匙”。
As I stirred my sauce ,
當我在攪拌醬料時,
I contemplated the physica behind the mystery of the wooden spoon
我一直苦思木製湯匙奧祕的背後所隱含的物理原理,
and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction.
然後認定它一定與熱傳導有關係。
I approached Mrs.Brown to test my theory .
我走向布朗太太來測試我'韻理論。
"Why wooden spoons?"I asked .
我問:“為什麼要用木製湯匙呢?”
"Because," she replied , "If I Have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging against metal pots ,I will go nuts!"
她回答:“因為,如果我必須坐在這裡聽你們全部的金屬湯匙砰砰敲著金屬的罐子,我會發瘋喔”。
篇二
Laboratory Tests
實驗室檢查
Two children were sitting outside a clinic.
有兩個小孩子坐在一間診療室外面。
One of them was crying very loudly.
其中一個小孩子哭得非常犬聲。
2nd Child;Why are you crying?
第二位小孩子說:“你為什麼哭呀?”
1st Child:I came here for blood test.
第一位小孩子說:“我來這裡驗血呀”
2nd Child:So?Are you afraid?
第二位小孩子說:“那又怎樣?你害怕呀?”
1st Child :No .Not that.For the blood test,they cut my finger.
第一位小孩子說:“不怕呀,又不是那樣啦。因為驗血的話,他們要割我的手指頭啦。”
At this,the second one started crying.
一聽到這麼說,第二位小孩子就開始哭了,
The first one was astonished.
第一位小孩子就非常驚訝。
1st Child :Why are you crying now?
第一位小孩子說:“你現在為什么哭呀?”
2nd Child :I have come for my urine?test!
第二位小孩子說:“我來這裡微尿液檢驗的啦.!”
篇三
Cute Harry
可愛的哈利
It's was little Harry's first visit to the country,
這是小哈利第一次停留在鄉下,
and feeding the chickens fascinated him.
並且餵食吸引他目光的小雞。
Late one evening he caught his first glimpse of peacock strutting in the yard,
有一天晚上,他第一次看到孔雀在院子裡神氣 十足地昂首闊步,
feathers spread beautifully in all its glory.
得意地將羽毛很優美地向外展開,
Rushing indoors excitedly,Harry called out for his grandma.
小哈利很興裔地,向屋內衝,大聲叫他的奶奶來看……
"Oh,Granny,come see!Come see!" he exclaimed.
他高聲地叫說:“喔,奶奶,快來看!快來看!”
"one of your chickens is in bloom!"
“你們家有一隻雞開花羅!”
關於初二英語笑話帶翻譯