關於好背易懂的英文短笑話

General 更新 2024年11月18日

  笑話是一種用來逗笑取樂的文體。笑話,不僅能讓同學們在日常生活和學習中不時地會心一笑,還能從中學習到不少的英語知識。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎欣賞!

  篇1

  I stopped at a fast food restaurant recently.

  有一次我走進一家快餐店,

  I was fascinated by a sign which offered Fat FreeFrench Fries.

  被一個標誌牌吸引了,上面寫著“無油薯條”。

  I decided to give them a try.

  我打算嚐嚐,

  I was dismayed when the clerk pulled a basket of fries from the fryer which were dripping withfat.

  但是看到服務員從鍋裡撈出的一籃薯條沾滿了油,真是嚇了我一大跳。

  He filled a bag with these fries and put them in my order.

  他給我裝了一袋,賬單上顯示出價錢。

  "Just a minute!" I said. 'Those aren't fat free." "Yes, they are. We only charge for thepotatoes.... The fat is free!"

  “等會兒,”我說,“這不是無油的?”“是的,我們只對薯條收費,油是免費的!”

  篇2

  A nervous taxpayer was unhappily conversing withthe IRS Tax auditorwho had come to review hisrecords.

  一個神色緊張的納稅人正悶悶不樂地和前來查帳的國稅局的稅務審計員交談。

  At one point the auditor exclaimed,"Mr. Carelton, we feel it is a great privilegeto be allowed tolive and work in the USA.

  審計員一度大聲地說,“Carelton先生,我們認為能在美國生活和工作是莫大的榮幸,

  As a citizen you have an obligation to pay taxes,and we expect you to eagerly pay them with asmile"

  而作為一個美國公民,您也有納稅的義務。我們希望您能無比樂意地帶著微笑來納稅。”

  "Thank goodness"returned Mr. Carelton, with a giant grin on his face,"I thought you were goingto want me to pay with cash."

  “謝天謝地”,Carelton先生咧著嘴大笑地回答,“我還以為你們是要我帶著錢來交稅呢!”

  篇3

  A carpenter was giving evidence about an accidenthe had witnessed.

  一位木匠正在為他目擊的一起事故作證。

  The judge asked him how far away he was from theaccident.

  法官問他當時離事發現場有多遠。

  The carpenter replied "twenty seven feet, six-and-one-half- inches".

  木匠回答,“27英尺,6.5英寸”。

  "What? How come you are so sure of that distance?" asked the judge.

  法官問:“什麼?你怎麼能這樣確定?”

  "Well, I knew some idiot would ask me. So I measured it!" replied the carpenter.

  木匠回答,“是啊,我知道一定會有傻瓜問我這個問題,所以我事先測量了一下。”

  
看了""的人還看了:

簡單易懂的英文小笑話欣賞
關於好背易懂的英文短笑話
相關知識
關於好背易懂的英文短笑話
關於好背易懂的英文短笑話
好背易懂的英文短笑話
好背易讀的英文短笑話
關於簡單易懂的英語小笑話包括翻譯
關於簡單易懂的英語小笑話包括翻譯
關於簡單易懂的英文詩欣賞
關於簡單易懂的英文詩歌
關於簡單易讀的英文短文
簡單易懂的英文小笑話