很短的英語小笑話帶翻譯
在交際場合,能恰到好處地講個笑話或自創一個幽默,不僅可以體現自己的語言水平,還可以提升個人魅力。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
Little boy: Daddy, I want to get married.
小男孩:爸爸,我想結婚。
Father jokingly said: Oh! Who did you have in mind?
爸爸打趣地問道:噢!誰是你心中合適的人選?
Little boy: Grandma.
小男孩:奶奶。
Father: Wait a minute, you did not think I'd let you marry my mother, did you?
爸爸:等一下,你認為我會讓你娶我的媽媽?
Little boy: Why not? You married mine.
小男孩:為什麼不?你娶了我的媽媽。
篇2
Returning from a golf outing, my husband was greeted at the door by Sara, our four-year-old daughter. 丈夫打完高爾夫球回來,我們四歲的女兒莎拉在門口迎了上去。
Daddy, who won the golf game? You or Uncle Richie?爸爸,誰贏了高爾夫球比賽,是你還是理查叔叔?
Uncle Richie and I don't play golf to win, my husband hedged. We just play to have fun.我和理查叔叔打高爾夫球不是為贏,丈夫推諉說。我們打球只是為了好玩而已。
Undaunted, Sare said, Okay, Daddy, who had more fun?莎拉毫不氣餒,又問:那麼,爸爸,誰覺得更好玩呢?
篇3
Will and Bill were quarrelling about whose father was the stronger.
維爾和比爾在爭吵,誰的爸爸是更強壯的一個。
Will said, "Well, you know the Pacific Ocean ? My father's the one who dug the hole for it."
維爾說:“你知道太平洋嗎?那個坑是我爸爸挖的。”
Bill wasn't impressed, "Well, that's nothing. You know the Dead Sea ? My father's the one who killed it!"
比爾不屑地說:“那沒什麼。你知道死海嗎? 那是我爸爸打死的。
很好笑的英語小笑話