簡單短小的英語小笑話閱讀
笑話是一種頗受人們喜愛的民間敘事型別,材料豐富,有廣泛的現實基礎。小編整理了簡單短小的英語小笑話,歡迎閱讀!
簡單短小的英語小笑話篇一
Miles sometime went to the barber's during working hours to have his hair cut.
麥爾斯有時在上班時間去理髮館理髮,
But this was against the office rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time.
但這是違反辦公室規定的:職員只能利用自己的時間理髮。
While Miles was at the barber's one day,
一天,正當麥爾斯理髮時,
the manager of the office came in by chance to have his own hair cut and sat just beside him.
經理碰巧也進來理髮,而且就坐在他旁邊。
"Hello, Miles," the manager said.
“你好,麥爾斯,”經理說。"
I see that you are having your hair cut in office time."
“我看到你在上班時間理髮了。”
"Yes, sir, I am," admitted Miles calmly.
“是的,先生。正是這樣。”麥爾斯平靜地承認了。
"You see, sir, it grows in office time."
可先生,你看,頭髮是在上班時間長的。“
"Not all of it," said the manager at once.
“不全都是吧,”經理立刻說,"
Some of it grows in your own time."
“有一些是在你自己的時間裡長的。”
"Yes, sir, that's quite true."
“對呀,先生,你說得很對。”
Answered Miles politely, "but I'm not having it all cut off."
麥爾斯禮貌地回答說,“但我並沒有把頭髮全都剪掉啊。”
簡單短小的英語小笑話篇二
A man wrote a letter to a small hotel he planned to visit on his vacation: "I would very much like to bring my dog with me.
一個人給一家他計劃在假期裡停留的小旅館寫了封信,“我非常希望帶著我的狗,
He is well-groomed and very well behaved.
它很乾淨很有教養,
Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"
你能允許它和我睡一間屋子嗎?”
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who said, "I've been operating this hotel for many years.
旅館主人立即回了封信,“我經營旅館很多年了,
In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls.
狗從沒偷過毛巾,床單, 餐具,或者牆上的畫。
I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly.
我也從沒有在半夜因為狗喝醉胡鬧而趕走它,
And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill.
狗也從不不付帳就跑掉。
Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel.
實際上我們非常歡迎您的狗來我們旅館
And, if your dog will vouch for you,
如果它為您擔保
you're welcome to stay here, too."
也歡迎您來。
簡單短小的英語小笑話篇三
Dan was the doorman of a club in a big city.
丹在一個大城市的某個俱樂部當守門人。
Everyday, thousands of people passed his door,
每天都有數千人經過他的門口,
and a lot of them stopped and asked him, "What's the time, please?"
而且許多人都會停下來問他:“請問現在幾點?”
After a few months, Dan said to himself, "I'm not going to answer all those stupid people any more.
幾個月後,丹想:“我不想再回答這些蠢人提出的問題了,
I'm going to buy a big clock
我要去買一隻大鐘,
and put it upon the wall here."
把它掛在這兒的牆上。
Then he did so.
於是他買了一隻鍾,把它掛在了牆上。
“Now people aren't going to stop and ask me the time," he thought happily.“
現在人們總不會再停下來問我時間了。”他高興地想。
But after that, a lot of people stopped,
可是打那以後,每天仍有許多人停下來,
looked at the clock and then asked Dan, "Is that clock right?”
看看鐘,然後問丹:“這鐘準嗎?”
經典英文笑話欣賞帶翻譯