關於英語笑話小短文加翻譯精選
民間笑話故事像神話小說等民間文學一樣,是廣大勞動人民在長期的生產勞動和與自然界作鬥爭的過程中,以口頭形式創作和傳承的文學體裁。小編分享關於英語笑話小短文加翻譯,希望可以幫助大家!
關於英語笑話小短文加翻譯:他贏了
Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny?
湯姆:約翰尼,你小弟弟好嗎?
Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself.
約翰尼:他害病臥床了。他受了傷。
Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen?
湯姆:真糟糕,怎麼回事兒?
Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won.
約翰尼:我們做遊戲,看誰能把身子探出窗外最遠,他贏了。
關於英語笑話小短文加翻譯:誰欠誰錢
A lawyer's dog, running about unleashed, beelines for a butcher shop and steals a roast. Butcher goes to lawyer's office and asks, "If a dog running unleashed steals a piece of meat from my store, do I have a right to demand payment for the meat from the dog's owner?" The lawyer answers, "Absolutely." "Then you owe me $8.50. Your dog was loose and stole a roast from me today." The lawyer, without a word, writes the butcher a check for $8.50. Several days later, the butcher opens the mail and finds an envelope from the lawyer: $250 due for a consultation.
律師的狗,沒有拴而到處閒逛,它來到一家肉店,偷走了一塊 烤肉。店主來到律師的辦公室,問道“如果一條沒栓的狗從我的商店裡偷了塊肉,我有權利從狗的主人那裡要回損失嗎?律師答道:“完全可以”,“那你欠我 8.50美元,你的狗沒栓而且今天從我的店裡頭了塊肉”,律師什麼都沒說,馬上給他寫了一張支票。一些天后,店主開啟郵箱,發現一封來自律師的信,信上寫 道:諮詢費250美元。
關於英語笑話小短文加翻譯:媽咪,我是從哪兒來的呢?
Baby Rabbit: Mommy, where did I come from?
兔寶寶:媽咪,我是從哪兒來的呢
Mother Rabbit: I'll tell you when you're older.
兔媽媽:等你長大點再告訴你
Baby Rabbit: Oh, Mommy, please, tell me now.
兔寶寶:噢媽咪,現在就告訴我吧,求您了
Mother Rabbit: If you must know, you were pulled from a magician's hat.
兔媽媽:如果你一定要知道,那我告訴你你是從魔術師的帽子裡被拽出來的。
關於英語笑話小短文加翻譯:Two Pieces of Cake
Tom: Mom, can I have two pieces of cake, please?
Mom: Certainly -- take this piece and cut it two!
兩塊蛋糕
湯姆:媽媽,我可以吃兩塊蛋糕嗎?
媽媽:當然可以----拿這塊蛋糕把它切成兩塊吧!
有關英語小笑話短文帶翻譯精選