商務英語對話談判

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  商務英語口語涉及到不少英語中的專業詞彙和知識,要想完全掌握,練就熟練口語並非一朝一夕,需要長時間的學習和累積。下面小編整理了,供你閱讀參考。

  :商討價格英語對話

   like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices.

  我們從談價格開始吧.

  . I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

  洗耳恭聽.我很樂意回答你的任何問題.

   products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking.

  貴司產品非常不錯,但我有點擔心你的價格.

   think we will be asking for more?

  你認為我們會要更多嗎?

   not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount.

  那並不是我想的.我知道你們的研究成本是很高,但我希望能得到七五折.

   seems to be a little high. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers.

  太高了.這樣的折扣我們沒有利潤了.

  Peter:We said we want 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee?

  我們接下來的三個月需要採購10000個,如果我們保證一年的訂單怎麼樣?

  Smith:If you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further.

  如果你能將你的保證寫下來的話,我想可以考慮.

  英語知識點:

  1.I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices.

  "get the ball rolling"就是"開始做某事"的意思,"to make something start happening".也可以說是"set/start the ball rolling",意思不變.

  I'll start the ball rolling by introducing the first speaker. 我來介紹一下第一位講演者作為開始.

  I'd like to get/start the ball rolling by doing sth是一句談話,談判時很好的開場白.

  2.Shoot:讓某人把話說出來說吧,請講.比較的非正式.

  You want to tell me something? OK, shoot! 你有話要告訴我?那好,說吧!

  3.That's not exactly what I had in mind.

  Havegot sth in mind:打算做某事,有心做某事

  What do you have in mind for dinner tonight? 你晚上想吃什麼?

  How long have you had this in mind? 你想這件事多久了?

  大家要注意了,have sth in mind單純地指想或者計劃某事,不帶感情色彩,而 have sth on sb's mind意思就大不一樣了.

  Don't bother your father tonight─he's got a lot on his mind. 今晚就別打擾你父親了--他的煩心事兒已經夠多了.

  4.What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee?

  Order: 訂貨;訂購;訂單

  相關片語:

  Place an order for sth:訂購某物

  I would like to place an order for ten copies of this book. 這本書我想訂購十冊.

  Can be made to order:可以定做

  These items can be made to order= produced especially for a particular customer 這幾項可以訂做.

  5.If you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further.

  On paper: when you put something on paper, you write it down 寫下來;筆錄

  On paper還有一個意思,就是"僅照字面看;理論上", judged from written information only, but not proved in practice.

  例如,The idea looks good on paper. 僅就字面看,這個主意不錯.

  :價格談判常用句型

  1.Let's get down to business, shall we?讓我們開始談生意好嗎?

  2.I'd like to tell you what I think about that.我想告訴你我的一些想法。

  3.Are those prices FOB or CIF?這些價格是船上交貨價還是運費及保險費在內價?

  4.Are these prices wholesale or retail?這些價格是批發價還是零售價?

  5. The price is quite reasonable.這價格相當合理。

  6.That's too high.價錢太高了。

  7.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.噢,不,這是最低價。

  8.Let us have your rock-bottom price.我們給你低價。

  9.What's the price range?價格範圍是多少?

  10.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.它們以150元起價,至多到200元。

  11.The price is unreasonable.這價格高得不合理。

  12.Can you make it a little cheaper?你能不能算便宜一點?

  =Can you come down a little?

  =Can you reduce the price?

  13.That sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。

  14.That sounds reasonable.那似乎非常好。

  15.I'd like to hear your ideas on...我想聽聽你關於......的看法。

  16.You're offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?你提供我們的這種產品報價是每臺1800元嗎,對嗎?

  17.We'd appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.如果你能以每臺1350元的價格賣給我們,我們將不勝感激。

  18.Taking the qulity into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.考慮到產品質量,我認為價格是合理的。

  19.There's one problem to be mentioned.有一個問題要提出來。

  20.The price we quoted is quite good for your country.我們報的價格相當適合貴國。

  21.The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.你報的價格對於出口而言,有點偏高。

  22.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.你們的價格比去年的高15%。

  23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.在這一點上我想你是誤會我了。

  24.We're in complete agreement.我們完全同意。

  25.I can't make a decision at this time.我無法現在做決定。

  26. It's not possible for us to make any sales at this price.我們無法以這種價格銷售。

  27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.380元大約是我們能出的最低價格。

  28.I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.恐怕我不能同意您出的價格。

  29.Your price is higher than that of other companies.你方的價格比其它公司的價格要高。

  30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.不過鑑於產品的優良質量,我們的價格是非常合理。

 

商務談判實戰經驗和技巧
商務談判讓步策略式
相關知識
商務英語對話談判
商務英語價格談判對話
商務英語對話句子
簡單商務英語對話
常用商務英語對話閱讀
關於常用的商務英語對話
關於商務英語對話聽力資料
商務英語對話聽力材料精選
初級商務英語對話短文
酒店商務英語對話閱讀