專四考試應用文常用句型
下面是小編整理的,以供大家學習參考。
一、感謝信常用句型
1、Thank you very much for ....
十分感謝...
2、Many thanks for your ...
非常感謝您...
3、 Please accept my sincere appreciation for ...
請接受我對...真摯的感謝
4、 I am truly grateful to you for ...
為了...,我真心感激您
5、It was good thoughtful of you ...
承蒙好意關心...
6、You were so kind to send ...
承蒙好意送來...
7、Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
再次感謝您的盛情款待,並期待不久見到您
8、I find an ordinary "thank-you" entirely inadequate to tell you how much...
我覺得一般的感謝的字眼完全不足以表達我對您多麼地...
9、I sincerely appreciate ...
我衷心地感謝...
10、I wish to express my profound appreciation for ...
我對..深表謝意
11、Many thanks for you generous cooperation
謝謝貴方的真誠合作
二、邀請信常用句型
1、I’d like ...to come to dinner
非常希望...共進晚餐
2、request the pleasure of
恭請...
3、The favor of a reply is requested
敬賜復函
4、May I have the honor of your company at dinner?
敬備菲酌,恭請光臨
5、Thank you for inviting us to dinner
謝謝您邀請我們共進晚餐
6、I hope you’re not too busy to come.
我期望您會在百忙中光臨
7、The reception will be held in ...,on ...
招待會定於...在...舉行
8、We sincerely/faithfully hope you can attend….
我們期待您的光臨
9、We are looking forward to ...
我們期待著....
10、We have decided to have a party in honor of the occasion
為此我們決定舉辦一次晚會
11、Please confirm your participation at your earliest convenience
是否參加,請早日告之
常用句子:
1.I shall feel obliged if you will favor me with a call at your earliest convenience.如您方便,請早日來電,我將不勝感激。
2.Delighted! Will call at 2 p.m. tomorrow.來條收悉,定於明天下午兩點拜訪。
3.Encl.: Doctors Certificate of Advice. 附;醫生證明 I shall be very happy to call at your house at 6:30 this evening. Until then,...我定於今晚6:30去你家,望等候。
4.Upon receiving this note, please come to my office.見條後,請立即來我辦公室。
5.Mr. Li stands in urgent need of your service.李先生急需你的幫助。
6.I happen to be in urgent need of 200 yuan.我因有急事,需要200元。
7.Your note with an admission ticket enclosed is much appreciated.留言和一張入場券均已收到,不勝感激。
8.I‘m very grateful to you for your kind invitation, and I’m sure to come to see your concert.承蒙邀請觀看你們的音樂會,我一定按時到場。
9.Please accept this little gift as a small token of my esteem for you.奉上這小小的禮物,以表達我對您的崇高敬意。
10.I trust my absence will not cause you any serious inconvenience.望我的缺席不會給你帶來太大的不便。
11.Please favor me with an early reply.敬請早復。
12.Hoping that the matter will be dealt with as soon as possible.希望能及早處理此事。
13.Please give an extension of leave for three days.請准予續假三天為盼。
如何用英語寫一封得體的邀請信