酒店客房常用英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  小學英語對話課,是整個小學英語教學中一個必不可少的組成部分。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai! 早上好,歡迎來到上海麗思 卡爾頓酒店

  Good morning,How are you? 早上好,你好嗎?

  Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have? 非常好!請問您有幾件行李呢?

  Just one behind in the taxi! 就是計程車後面的一件!

  Have you made a reservation ,sir? 請問您有預定嗎?

  Absolutely! 沒錯!

  This way sir! I will show you to the reception. 這邊請先生,我帶您去前臺辦理入住!

  二

  Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.

  史蒂文已經辦理好了入住手續。由於要參加一個會議,他不得不要求一個早叫服務。

  Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.

  史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房間的史密斯先生。

  Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?

  接待員:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什麼服務?

  Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.

  史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想讓你們明天早上叫醒我。

  Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?

  接待員:好的,史密斯先生。您想讓我們明天早上什麼時候叫醒您?

  Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.I think it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7 o'clock at the latest.

  史蒂文:我10點鐘必須趕到上海花園賓館會議室。我想我要花3個小時到那裡吧。就是說我明天早晨最遲也要7點鐘上路。

  Receptionist: That's right.

  接待員:是啊!

  Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.

  史蒂文:哦,那樣的話,請明早5 點45分時叫醒我。

  Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.

  接待員:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡個好覺。

  Steven: Good night.

  史蒂文:晚安!

  三

  約翰:

  Hi, I`m in room 222.

  你好.我是住在222房間的客人.

  辦事員:

  Yes, Can I help you?

  你好.你有什麼事?

  約翰:

  Can I request some items to be brought up?

  我能不能請你拿些東西上來?

  辦事員:

  Of course you can, this is room service.

  當然可以.這是我們的房間服務.

  約翰:

  I would like to request some bandages.

  我想要一些繃帶.

  辦事員:

  No problem, I`ll come up in about five minutes.

  沒問題.我大概五分鐘之後上來.

  約翰:

  Could you also bring me some extra drinking water?

  你能不能再給我拿一些飲用水上來?

  辦事員:

  Okay. I`ll bring an ice bucket along with some water for you.

  好的.我會帶一桶冰塊和水給你.

  約翰:

  Sorry, but I will also need a shaver.

  不好意思.我還需要一個刮鬍刀.

  辦事員:

  Sure. Is there anything else you need me to bring up to your room?

  好的.你還需要我帶什麼東西到你的房間嗎?

  約翰:

  That is all thank you. Please try to hurry, I cut my finger.

  就這些了.謝謝你.麻煩你快點.我把手割傷了.

  

酒店客房服務英語對話
關於酒店服務英語對話
相關知識
酒店客房常用英語對話
酒店客房服務英語對話
關於酒店常用英語對話
酒店常用英語對話短文精選
酒店常用英語對話閱讀
酒店常用英語對話短文
服裝店常用英語對話閱讀
關於酒吧常用英語對話
邀請做客常用英語對話
咖啡店常用英語對話閱讀