酒店常用英語對話短文精選

General 更新 2024年11月24日

  對話教學作為一種新型而有效的教學方式,主張教師和學生應具有對話心態,堅持對話原則,學生在互動交流與溝通合作中學習、使用英語,有效實現學生英語交際能力的鍛鍊與培養。小編整理了酒店常用英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

  酒店常用英語對話短文篇一

  Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客進房

  Floor Attendant FA: Smiling Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您們旅途愉快嗎?

  Mr. Bellow B: Yes, thanks. 是的,謝謝。

  FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

  歡迎到9樓,我是樓層服務員。如果有什麼需要,請告訴我。

  B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪兒呢?

  FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

  BELLOW先生、夫人,請走好,沿著這兒走就可以了。

  Mrs. BellowM:Oh, how do you know our name?

  你是怎麼會知道我們的名字?

  FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

  您們的名字在908房的預抵名單上,把房間的鑰匙給我好嗎?我幫您們開門。

  B: Here it is. 在這。

  FA Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light This way, please.先敲門,然後引領客人進房間並開燈這邊請。

  B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

  謝謝,我們的行李什麼時候送上來?

  FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

  您們的行李馬上就送上來了。行李員正在處理當中。

  B: Very wellLooking around the room. 非常好環視房間

  FA: How do you like this room? 您覺得這房間怎麼樣呢?

  M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

  看起來很舒適。我們很喜歡。

  FA: Drawing the curtains aside The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

  把窗簾拉開這房間朝南並面對著黃浦江,景色很好。

  M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

   the room key to Mr. Bellow Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.把房間鑰匙交給BELLOW先生這是您的鑰匙。

  酒店常用英語對話短文篇二

  Making a Reservation 預訂客房

  ReservationistR: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

  下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

  Client C : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

  下午好,這裡是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

  有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

  C: West, W-E-S-T.

  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

  謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

  我將會住很長一段時間的。

  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

  很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

  C: How much is the suite, please?

  請問套房多少錢呢?

  R: Your suite is 320 yuan RMB per day.

  您訂的套房一天是320元。

  C: Does that include attendance?

  有包括服務費嗎?

  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

  320元一天,包含服務費。

  C: Meals included?

  餐費有包含在內嗎?

  R: Meals are extra, not included.

  餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

  C: What services come with that?

  都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

  C: Do I have to pay in advance?

  我需要提前預付嗎?

  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

  要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

  C: On which floor is the suite?

  套房在幾樓呢?

  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

  我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

  C: What’s the difference between them?

  它們之間有什麼不同呢?

  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

  條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

  哪一間更安靜?

  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

  三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

  我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

  好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

  不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

  那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

  C: What if there isn’t any room then?

  是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

  不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方為您找一家酒店。

  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

  好的,謝謝,再見。

  酒店常用英語對話短文篇三

  C: Good morning. Can I help you?

  G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .

  C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?

  G: John smith, room 1208 .

  C: May I have your room key, please ?

  G: Sure. Here you are.

  C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?

  G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?

  C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .

  G: I see .

  C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?

  G: I’d like to pay in cash .

  C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .

  G: Here you are .

  C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.

  G: Thank you .

  C: You are welcome , Good-bye .

  

關於酒店常用英語對話
酒店常用英語對話閱讀
相關知識
酒店常用英語對話短文精選
酒店常用英語對話短文
關於實用英語對話短文精選
關於酒店常用英語對話
酒店常用英語對話閱讀
常用英語對話句子精選
餐廳服務常用英語對話短文
小學生常用英語對話短文
訂酒店英語對話短文精選
簡單的日常英語對話短文精選