有關餐廳的英語口語對話
現如今英語風靡全國,先後出現了許許多多的培訓機構。孩子們從小開始接觸英語,週末還要參加英語補習班。大家都能學好第二門語言的話,一定會非常高興。下面就由小編為大家帶來幾則日常的英語對話,希望大家能有所收穫。
第一則請客
A:It's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,請我來做客。
B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken.
劉先生,您能來我很高興,請上坐。這是一次家常便飯,請大家別客氣。劉先生,要吃點雞肉嗎?
A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
讞謝,這是我第一次來中餐館,請給我講講中國菜的不同特色好嗎?
B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般來講,廣東菜清淡一些;上海菜比較油膩:湖南菜香味濃,辣味很重。
A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
中國菜做得很精細,色、香、味俱全。
B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?
劉先生,再來一點吧?
A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,謝謝。我已經夠飽了。
B:Did you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎麼樣?
A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久沒有吃過這樣美味的飯萊了。這頓飯萊太豐盛了。
B:I'm so glad you like it
你能喜歡,我不勝榮幸。
A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.
謝謝你的盛情款待。
第二則晚飯
A:My dear, what's for supper?
親愛的,晚飯做什麼吃?
B:Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.
紅燒鯉魚和鮮蘑油菜。
A:What about soup?
做什麼湯?
B:Sour-peppery soup.
酸辣湯。
A:Which condiment do you use for?
你要用什麼調料?
B:I'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.
我要用姜、蒜、蔥、辣椒和醋。
A:Very good, need I help you?
很好,要我幫忙嗎?
B:No, don't need, I can do myself.
不,不需要,我一個人就行了。
A:Thanks. I can watch TV now.
謝謝,現在我可以看電視了。
B:But you must cook that dinner next time
不過,下次你得做正餐。
A:Okay, I'll do it next time.
好的,下次我一定做。
第三則結賬
checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?
我現在想結帳。請給我賬單,好嗎?
. What's your room number, sir?
好的,先生。您的房間號是多少?
8736. Here is my key card.
8736.這是我的門卡。
Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.
請稍等。一共是6212元。含稅。
I pay with traveler's check?
我可以用旅行支票支付嗎?
. Can I have your passport, please?
當然可以,我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
you are.
給你。
. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?
謝謝。先生,您在這裡住得滿意嗎?
much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?
非常滿意。房間很舒適,服務很周到。順便問一下,你們可以把我的行李送到機場嗎?
. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?
當然可以。我們會辦好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班機?
17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.
第17號班機。我的行李需要在4點之前送到。
it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.
沒問題,先生。希望能再次見到您。
you.
謝謝。
關於運動的英語口語