關於職場上的英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  隨著經濟全球化發展,英語在全球範圍內被廣泛使用,成為國際通用語, 具有國際化。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  W: Hello, Let me introduce myself. My name is Wang Jufeng.

  你好,讓我自我介紹一下。我叫王巨峰。

  S: Pleased to meet you. I'm Geoff Snowdon. I haven't seen you around before.

  很高興認識你,我叫吉奧夫•斯諾登。我過去沒有見過你呀。

  W: No. I've just started work for IBM. I'm in the Sales Department.

  對。我剛來IBM工作,在銷售部。

  S: What do you do there?

  你在那做什麼工作?

  W: Oh, I'm on the market research side. And you?

  哦,我是搞市場調研的。你呢?

  S: Well, I've been with IBM for years. I'm Mr. Field's Personal Assistant. He is the After Sale Service Director.

  哦,我已經在IBM工作好幾年了。我是菲爾德先生的個人助理。他是售後服務部主任。

  W: Ah, I haven't met him. Is he at the party here?

  啊,我還不認識他。他來參加這次聚會了嗎?

  S: Yes, that's him. Let me introduce you.

  來了,他就在那,讓我為你介紹一下。

  二

   have been in this company for several years. Could you tell me what I should do to prepare for a meeting?

  嗨,斯黛拉,您在這家公司好幾年了,您能告訴我該怎麼做會議的準備工作嗎?

  . first of all, the agenda should be prepared before the meeting. then you should ensure that those you intend to be present are properly informed.

  當然。首先,開會前要準備好議程。然後保證應該出席會議的人都通知到。

  Neil:I see, and how about the documents and the information?

  我明白,還有,檔案和資料怎麼弄?

   the necessary documents and information relevant to the meeting should be available, preferably printed and distributed before the meeting.

  所有有關會議的檔案和資料都得準備妥當,最好在會議前印好併發出去。

   what should I do during the meeting?

  那麼在會議期間我要做什麼呢?

  Stella:Of curse you should take minutes.

  當然你要做紀錄。

   after the meeting?

  會後呢?

   the meeting you should type the minutes up, and keep proper records of the business transacted and the resolution passed, and also implemented any decision reached at the meeting.

  會後你要把討論的問題和通過的決議作出紀錄,把它打印出來,並把會議上作出的決定進行貫徹。

   you very much. you are very helpful.

  非常感謝你。我獲得很多幫助。

   at all.

  不用謝。

  三

  Michael: The boss has an errand for you.

  邁克爾:老闆給你安排了個活兒。

  Billy: What is my task, sir?

  比利:什麼活兒啊?

  Michael: Scope out the city's shopping malls and find out the best deals.

  邁克爾:找出城裡的大型購物商場,看看在哪家買最划算。

  Billy: The best deals on what sort of items?

  比利:買什麼東西呀?

  Michael: Office supplies, of course.

  邁克爾:當然是辦公用品了。

  Billy: I'm leaving now.

  比利:那我走了。

  Michael: Hold your horses. Don't leave without finishing your report first.

  邁克爾:慢著,別忘了先把你的報告寫完再走。

  Billy: Fine, I'll finish, then go shopping!

  比利:沒問題。寫完了我就去逛商場!

  

公眾演講常用句子
表示感謝的英文表達
相關知識
關於職場上的英語對話
關於飛機上的英語對話
關於飛機上的英語對話閱讀
關於職場常用英語對話
關於借東西的英語對話作文
關於最簡單的英語對話
關於國慶節的英語對話
關於寵物狗的英語對話
關於電影院的英語對話
關於訂房間的英語對話閱讀