有關於心情難過的英語情景口語
我們學習英語就是要多多積累哦,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,英語就是多花點時間看看的哦,,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,
一我們去探望他
AYou know, Taylor's been in the hospital for a couple of days.
你知道嗎,泰勒已經住院好幾天了。
BAnd I'm the one who put him there with my football moves.
而我正是那位沒接好美式足球,害他住院的人。
ABut you're not to blame for them keeping him there.
但那些人不讓他出院,可不能怪妳。
BYeah, what was all that stuff about running tests about anyway?
對呀,那堆有的沒的檢驗是要幹嘛用的?
AI'm not sure, but we can find out. I bought some crosswords to keep him busy.
我也不太清楚,不過我們可以去搞清楚。我買了些填字遊戲,讓他有事情忙。
BGreat, then let's go visit him. I want to give him some flowers, too, to say sorry.
不錯喔,那我們去探望他吧。我也想送些花給他,跟他道歉.
二這是場天大的惡夢
AI don't know what to say. This can't be happening. Here's the obituary.
我不知道該說什麼。這不可能是真的。訃聞在這裡。
BIt's really there? This all seems so surreal-like it's all one big nightmare.
真的有登出來?這一點都不像是真的——這簡直是場天大的惡夢.
ABut it explains why Taylor isn't answering and Femi took time off from work.
可是這也解釋了泰勒沒接電話和費咪請假的原因。
BPoor Femi. Taylor's death must have made her realize that she still cared for him.
可憐的費咪。泰勒的死一定讓她明白自己還在乎他。
AThis says the viewing is at Myers Funeral Home today until five.
這裡說今天在麥爾葬儀社舉行遺容瞻仰,會開放到五點。
BIt's already half past four. We should go and pay our respects. Taylor's family will be there.
已經四點半了。我們該去致意。泰勒的家人會在那裡.
三我最好的朋友他卻走了
AI'm sorry, ladies. Mr. Smith's viewing is over. It ended an hour ago.
女士們,很抱歉。史密斯先生的遺容瞻仰已經在一小時前結束了。
BBut we just drove across town. Can't we just go in to see him one last...
但我們才剛大老遠開車過來。我們能不能進去見他最後一……
AI'm afraid not. But at tomorrow's funeral, the family requested an open casket service.
恐怕沒辦法。但明天的葬禮上,家屬有要求開棺的儀式。
BThis is all too fast. He's my best friend, and now he's gone.
這一切都太快了。他是我最好的朋友,現在他卻走了。
AI'm sorry. I know it must have come as a great shock.
很遺憾。我知道這打擊很大。
BThe viewing was for saying goodbye, and I didn't even get that.
瞻仰遺容是要讓人道別的,而我甚至還辦不到.
有關害怕的英語情景口語對話