餐廳點餐英語情景會話
餐廳是我們吃飯常去的地方,也是約會必去的地方。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:點菜
Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您現在可以點菜了嗎,太太?
May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推薦什麼?
Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很樂意向您推薦魚。
May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鮮美,而且是今天的特色菜。
Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我們的主廚是從海邊請來的,喜歡海鮮。
May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜歡的。
Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它會非常好吃。
May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.聽起來確實不錯。或許我會嚐嚐。
Waiter: Is there anything else? 還其他的嗎?
May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或許您可以嚐嚐我們的開胃小吃。
Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如說蝸牛。
May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.
今天就不點了,謝謝。不過我想知道你們有素菜嗎?
Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。這是選單。
May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想點什麼?
Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要魚了。
May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想換這道豆角吧。
Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜歡什麼湯呢?
May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花湯。
Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就這些了嗎?
May: Yes.是的
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的時候要點喝的嗎?
May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。謝謝。
點餐常用英語口語句子:
我可以看看酒單嗎?May I see the wine list?
我對大蒜過敏。I’m allergic to garlic。
這道菜不要放大蔥。I’d like that without spring onion。
你推薦什麼?What would you recommend?
今天的特色菜是什麼?What’s today’s special?
我也要同樣的。The same for me, please。
我比較喜歡清淡一點兒的。I prefer something a little lighter。
你們有雞湯嗎?Do you have chicken soup?
我不想要甜點。I don’t want dessert。
:抱怨上菜速度
me?
打擾一下
can i do for you?
是的,小姐,有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?
Miss:I ordered my dish about half an hour ago, but it hasn't arrived yet.
我半小時前點了菜,但是到現在還沒上
Waiter:I am sorry for that. I'm going to check with the chef right now.
非常抱歉,我馬上去跟主廚核對一下
just checked with the kitchen and they said your order will be coming right up next. Oh,here it comes
我剛剛跟廚房核對過了,他們說您點的菜馬上就來
you.
謝謝
very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy this free glass of wine for the inconvenience. Again, I'm terribly sorry to make you wait so long.
小姐,非常抱歉上菜晚了,請接受這杯免費的葡萄酒以彌補我們給您造成的不便,再次向您表示歉意,讓您久等了
Miss:It doesn't matter.
沒關係
用餐催飯菜常用英語口語句子:
我們的菜怎麼還沒來啊?Where are our dishes?
我們都要餓死了,能快點兒嗎?
We are starving. Would you please hurry up?
你們忘了我點的菜了吧?Have you forgotten my order?
打擾一下,我半小時前點了金槍魚沙拉,請問好了嗎?
Excuse me, I ordered a tuna salad half an hour ago. Is it ready?
我已經等得不耐煩了。I’m impatient with being kept waiting。
十分鐘之後能做好嗎?Will it be ready in ten minutes?
我還要等多久?How much longer will I have to wait?
我的菜還沒上。怎麼這麼長時間啊?
My order still hasn’t come. Why does it take so long?
:勸酒夾菜
Paul:Please help yourself to whatever you like. Don’t be shy。
請隨便吃。別不好意思。
Linda:Yes, thank you. I’ve already been helping myself。
好的,謝謝,我一直在吃呢。
Paul:This dish tastes terrific! Would you like to try a little? It is a little hot, but very good。
這道菜嚐起來味道好極了!你想嘗一點嗎?有點辣,但是非常好吃。
Linda:I like hot food, especially Sichuan cuisine。
我喜歡吃辣味的食物,尤其是川菜。
Paul:Would you like another beer?
你要不要再來一杯啤酒?
Linda:I’ll have another cup if you insist. I know I don’t like to drink alone, especially if there’s someone sitting next to me。
如果你堅持的話,我就再來一杯吧。我不喜歡一個人喝酒,尤其是有人坐在我旁邊的時候。
Paul:Come on, it’s the weekend. Let’s toast to an enjoyable meal. Cheers!
行了,今天可是週末。讓我們舉杯慶祝一下我們的美味大餐。乾杯。
Linda:Bottoms up! And you’re right. This meal is incredible. I wish I had known about this restaurant before. Thanks for bringing me here. I know I’ll be back again soon。
乾杯,你說的對,這頓飯條好吃了。我真希望我以前就知道這家餐館。謝謝你待我來這裡。我知道我不久還會再來的。
用餐中勸酒夾菜常用英語口語
我來給你倒啤酒。Let me pour the beer for you。
乾杯?!Cheers!
為你的升職乾一杯。Here’s to your promotion。
讓我們為前途乾杯!Let’s drink to our future。
請隨便吃。Help yourself to whatever you like, please。
聽說這裡的義大利麵條不錯。It’s said the spaghetti here is very good。
你想來點這個嗎?Would you like some of this?
要不要再來一杯?啤酒?Would you like another beer?
嚐嚐這個。Try this。
我吃飽了。I’m full。
關於餐廳點餐的英語口語