英語相關情景對話

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  每一天都是新的一天,在和同事用英語對話時,也會是新的心情。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :悉尼

  Todd: OK, Ann, you spent quite a bit of time in Australia recently so why don't you talk about that?

  好的,安,你最近在澳大利亞居住了很長時間,為什麼不談談在澳大利亞的生活呢?

  Ann: I really liked living in Australia. I was an international student and I studied education at the University of Sydney. And living in Sydney was fantastic,because I could go to the beach anytime I wanted and there was a great nightlife in Sydney. There are lots of great clubs. And people were very, very friendly and easy-going and I met a lot of international people in living Sydney.

  我真的很喜歡住在悉尼。我是一名國際留學生,我在悉尼大學學習教育專業。住在悉尼真的是太棒了,因為只要我想,我能隨時去海灘。悉尼的夜生活也是豐富多彩的。那裡有許多很棒的酒吧。那裡的人也非常友好,我在悉尼居住的時間裡認識了許多國際留學生。

  Todd: Mm-mm. How long were you there?

  嗯,你在那裡住了多久?

  Ann: I was there for almost a year.

  我在那裡住了不到一年。

  Todd: Oh, OK.

  哦,好的。

  Ann: And I travelled a little bit in Australia. I went up the east coast. Up to Frasier Island, which is a world heritage site. And I saw dingoes running along the beach and sharks in the water. We climbed cliffs and went through a rainforest and went camping and then we went up to the Whitsundays, which is a bit further north. And the further north you go in Australia, the hotter it gets. So we were able to go swimming in the ocean and I went diving for the first time but it was a little bit risky cause I didn't have a diving license, so I went on an introductory dive and I saw a giant clam that had a really purple spongy inside that I was able to touch and then the clam closed up really quickly.

  我在澳大利亞旅遊去了一些地方。我去了東海岸。登上了世界自然遺產弗雷澤島。我在海灘上看到了澳洲野狗,我在海里看到了鯊魚。我和朋友登上了懸崖,穿越了熱帶雨林,我們一起露營,還去了再往北一點的聖靈群島。越往澳大利亞北部走就感覺越熱。因此我們在海里游泳,我還在那裡第一次潛水,但這有點兒冒險,我沒有潛水執照,因此我只是做了入門級的潛水,潛水時我看到了一個巨型的蛤,它裡面是紫色的海綿體,我用手觸碰了一下,蛤迅速地就合上了。

  Todd: So, did you, did you lose your finger?

  你的手指夾到了嗎?

  Ann: Almost.

  差點兒。

  Todd: Almost. Ah, you're lucky. Um, it's funny, you go in the water and you worry about sharks, but not clams.

  差點兒。哦,你真幸運。真有趣,你下水會害怕鯊魚,但是沒有擔心過蛤。

  Ann: Exactly.

  是的。

  Todd: Will you be going back to Australia soon?

  我會馬上回澳大利亞去嗎?

  Ann: I'd like to go and live there for at least another year. Probably I'll go back to Sydney or maybe I'll go down to Melbourne because it's a really interesting cultural city. They have lot of museums and parks.

  我想去澳大利亞住至少一年的時間。也許我會回悉尼,也許我會去墨爾本,因為那裡的文化很有趣。那裡有許多博物館和公園。

  Todd: OK. You gotta choose real quick, only one city, Montreal or Sydney, which do you choose?

  好的,那你得快點兒選擇了,你只能去一座城市,蒙特利爾或是悉尼,你選擇那座城市?

  Ann: Sydney, without a doubt.

  悉尼,毫無疑問。

  Todd: OK. All right. Thanks a lot.

  好的,十分感謝。

  Ann: You're welcome.

  不客氣。

  :減肥

  Todd: OK, Devon, I've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy.

  好的,戴文。我最近長了幾斤,而你看上去苗條又健康。

  Devon: Well, thank you.

  謝謝。

  Todd: What do you recommend? What can I do to lose weight?

  你的建議是什麼?我怎樣才能減肥呢?

  Devon: Well, I exercise a lot. I go running at least three times a week. But more than that I enjoy playing sports and so different sports use different muscles and all of it helps to lose that weight that you might have gained.

  我經常運動。我一週至少跑步三次。除了這點我還喜歡其他運動,不同的運動會鍛鍊不同的肌肉,這些運動都會幫助你減掉多餘的重量。

  Todd: Yeah, well, actually, one of the problems is that I actually exercise a lot.

  好的,問題是,實際上我經常運動。

  Devon: Do ya?

  真的嗎?

  Todd: Yeah, so maybe it's my diet.

  是的,也許是我的食譜有問題。

  Devon: It could be and so in that case you might want to eat something perhaps more nutritious or maybe even less of what you do eat. Maybe, I eat three meals a day and I try not to snack in between. No potato chips. No popcorn. No candy bars.

  有可能,如果是這樣,你應該吃些高蛋白的食物,並減少食物攝取的總量。我每天吃三頓飯,並且努力在餐食間拒絕零食。不吃薯條,爆米花,也不吃糖果。

  Todd: That's pretty tough!

  這很難做到!

  Devon: It is tough but......Well, I must admit that I cheat every once in awhile but...

  確實很難,但我必須承認我也許騙得了一時,但……

  Todd: Ok, I'll give it a try....but actually, you see my problem is that I like junk food. So I have to choose: either I eat less or I eat a better diet. What do you think is more important?

  好的,我會努力嘗試的……但實際上,我的問題是我喜歡垃圾食品。所以我必須選擇:是吃少點兒,還是吃得更好點兒。你認為哪條更重要?

  Devon: I think that if you are exercizing then you should just eat what you want and eat less.

  我認為如果你最近在運動,那麼最好吃想吃的食物,但是要減少量。

  Todd: Eat less. OK. This is going to be tough!

  少吃點兒。好的,這會很有難度!

  Devon: Well, I have no dought that you will do the best that you can.

  我毫不懷疑你會做到最好。

  Todd: Alright! Thanks a lot Devon.

  好的,謝謝你,戴文。

  :回家

  Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!

  你好,加布裡埃爾!

  Gabrielle: Hello!

  你好

  Todd: How are you doing today?

  你今天好嗎?

  Gabrielle: Good thanks.

  很好,謝謝。

  Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.

  加布裡埃爾,我聽說你要回紐西蘭的家去。

  Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.

  是的。我要回家過夏天。

  Todd: OK. What are your plans?

  你是怎麼計劃的?

  Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.

  也許先休息一週,去露營,接著我會回去工作。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?

  好的,你在哪工作?

  Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.

  我在新西蘭克賴斯特徹奇市教英語。

  Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.

  哦,好的。你來自那裡。

  Gabrielle: That's right.

  是的。

  Todd: Were you born there?

  你在那裡出生嗎?

  Gabrielle: I was, yeah!

  是的,我是!

  Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains?

  在這短暫的休息,或者說是假期中,你打算去海灘,或者山區嗎?

  Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!

  也許,我會和朋友一起去海灘露營一週。

  Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?

  夏天那裡到底有多熱?

  Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.

  也許最高達到了30度。乾爽,很熱!很舒服!

  Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?

  那麼你去海灘的時候水溫很適合游泳?

  Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.

  不,不!我們會去游泳,但水並不熱。海水其實很冷。

  Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?

  好的,回家後還有什麼其他計劃嗎?

  Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.

  我很期待見到我的朋友,家人,和寵物。

  Todd: Animals!

  寵物!

  Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.

  是的,我想念我的寵物。

  Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?

  那麼,你養了什麼寵物?

  Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.

  我養了一隻貓,一隻狗,一隻叫做Sydney的羊,還有兩隻金魚。

  Todd: Wow!

  哇!

  Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.

  是的,我真的很想念它們。

  Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.

  我肯定它們見到你一定很興奮。好的,十分謝謝。

  Gabrielle: Cheers!

  不客氣!

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

常見的英語對話
常用的英語口語對話
相關知識
英語相關情景對話
英語相關簡單對話
簡單的英語日常情景對話
大學英語兩人情景對話
英語天氣情景對話
餐廳英語四人情景對話帶翻譯
英語生活情景對話
英語生活情景對話
英語簡單情景對話
高中英語簡短情景對話