關於電話英文情景對話
在英語教學中,對話訓練是必不可少的一項內容,主要目的在於豐富學生的英語聽、說技能,提升學生的英語綜合能力,體現英語作為交流工具的價值。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
AHello. Can I talk to David?
你好。能讓David接電話嗎?
BOne second, please. a few seconds later, the receiver comes back and says Hello?
請稍等。片刻後,接電話者返回並說喂?
AYes.
請講。
BI’m sorry. David is out to lunch right now.
很抱歉,David出去吃午飯了。
AOkay. I’m his wife. Could you tell him to call me back when he returns?
哦。我是他妻子。等他回來了能讓他給我回個電話嗎?
BSure. Does he know where to call you?
當然。他知道回哪個電話嗎?
AOh, thanks. Please tell him to call my cell-phone number.
哦,多謝提醒。請讓他打我的手機。
BOk, I will.
好的,我會的。
AThank you very much.
非常感謝。
BNo problem.
別客氣。
2
A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隱四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。
B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。
A: May I ask who is calling, please? 請問您是哪位?
B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM電腦公司的Herbert Wood.
A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… into PBX Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 謝謝,Wood先生,請稍等。打內線電話Hunter先生,IBM電腦公司的Wood先生找您。
C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以問他有什麼事嗎?
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. to caller I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.
好的,Hunter先生。對來電者說對不起Wood先生,讓您久等了。Hunter先生現在非常忙,他想知道你有什麼事對他說。
B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想買一些計算機軟體,另外再談一談開發一些其它的軟體。我不知道他是否有興趣。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? to PBX Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software.
我明白了,非常感謝,Wood先生。請你等一下好嗎?打內線電話Hunter先生,Wood先生想買一些計算機軟體。
C: I see. Put him on line two. 好的,請轉到2號線。
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. To caller Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter.
好的,Hunter先生。對來電者Wood先生,不好意思讓你久等了,我把你的電話接給Hunter先生。
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,銷售部,我能幫你什麼忙嗎?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生說話嗎?
A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。請問我得告訴他誰打來的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
請別掛機,Bush先生正在和總經理開會,我可以幫你忙嗎?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他討論一下我們上星期簽訂的合同。
A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想會議不會開得太久,我讓他有空給你打電話,好嗎?
B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那樣最好了。
A: Could I have your name again, please? 請再一次告訴我你的姓名,好嗎?
B: Yes. It’s John Smith.好的,我叫John Smith。
3
AHello. This is Hamilton’s Heating and cooling service. Can I help you?
您好。這裡是哈密爾頓冷暖裝置修理服務。我能幫您嗎?
BYes. My home freezer is not working properly.
是的。我的冰箱工作不太正常。
AWhat’s the problem?
是什麼問題呢?
BIt keeps running all the time, never stopping. And it makes a strange sound. All the ice cream inside it melted.
它一直在執行製冷,從不停止。並且發出的聲音很奇怪。放在裡面的冰淇淋都化了。
AMaybe the compressor is going bad.
可能是壓縮機壞了。
BCan you send the technician to check it out?
您能派個技術人員過來看看嗎?
ASure. But there is a minimum charge of $60 for a service visit. If your freezer needs parts, there will be an additional charge.
當然。但是對於技術性的上門服務,有60美元的最低收費。如果您的冰箱需要更換零件,還有額外的費用。
BOkay. I’ll pay the charges.
好的,我會付錢的。
AAll right. let me check our technician’s schedules. I’ll call you back and let you know what time we can send a sevice technician to your house. What is your phone number?
好,讓我看看我們的技術人員的日程。一會兒我會給您回電話告訴您我們的技術人員可以上門服務的時間。您的電話號碼是什麼?
BMy number is 627-555-1234.
我的號碼是6275551234.
AOkay. I’ll call you right back.
好的。我會很快就打回去。
BThank you. Good bye.
謝謝。再見。
ABye.
再見
關於出國的英語對話閱讀