最喜歡的節日英語對話
高中英語對話教學要提高學生的語言交際能力,重視改進高中英語教學的整體面貌。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
Simon: Hi! What's your name?
西蒙:你好!你叫什麼名字?
Lesie: My name is Lesie Gregory.
蕾希:我叫蕾希·格利高裡。
Simon: And do you want to tell us about your hobbies?
西蒙:你想跟我們談談你的愛好嗎?
Lesie: Sure, I'll tell you about my hobbies.
蕾希:好的。我會跟你談談我的愛好。
Simon: OK. What are they?
西蒙:好。你都有什麼愛好?
Lesie: My first hobby is going to the gym. I go to the gym three times a week. I do floorexecises, aerobics classes, swimming and I do weight training.
蕾希:我第一個愛好是去健身。我每週去三次健身房。我會做自由體操、有氧運動、游泳,我也做舉重練習。
Simon: Of all those things, what are your favorites? What's your favorite? What's your favoritething to do?
西蒙:在這些運動中,你最喜歡的是什麼?你最喜歡哪項運動?你最喜歡做的事情是什麼?
Lesie: My favorite thing to do is either swimming or what they call aqua-aerobics.
蕾希:我最喜歡的是游泳,也有人稱為水中有氧運動。
Simon: Aqua-aerobics? What's that?
西蒙:水中有氧運動?那是什麼?
Lesie: Well, actually, there's different kinds of aqua-aerobics. It's just like an aerobics class butit's in a swimming pool, so there's, so you're not putting pressure on your joints when you'rejumping up and down.
蕾希:嗯,實際上,水中有氧運動有不同的種類。與有氧運動類似,不過是在游泳池裡進行的,這樣在你上下跳動的時候不會對關節造成壓力。
Simon: Ah, cool! Any other hobbies?
西蒙:啊,真酷!你還有其他的愛好嗎?
Lesie: Yeah, um, because it's going to be Christmas soon, I'll be able to enjoy my hobby ofbaking.
蕾希:有,馬上就要到聖誕節了,所以我可以享受烘焙的樂趣。
Simon: So what kind of things do you bake?
西蒙:那你通常都烘焙什麼呢?
Lesie: Oh, well, sometimes I bake pies, like pumpkin pies or pecan pie. Pecan pies are veryfamous where I come from in Florida because we have pecan trees and then sometimes I docakes, like really rich cakes like red velvet cakes, or carrot cakes, but this year I'm going to bebaking cookies.
蕾希:嗯,有時我會烤餡餅,比如南瓜派或是核桃派。我來自佛羅里達州,那裡的核桃派非常有名,因為我們那裡有核桃樹,有時我也烘焙蛋糕,我會做配料豐富的蛋糕,比如紅絲絨蛋糕或是胡蘿蔔蛋糕,不過今年我打算烤餅乾。
Simon: Cookies! What kind of cookies, Leslie?
西蒙:餅乾!蕾希,你要做哪種餅乾?
Lesie: Ah, let's see this year's cookies are going to be the traditional Christmas sugar cookie,which is a big cookie in a kind of a Christmas shape, like a Christmas tree or Santa Claus withicing or some colored sugar, very yummy, and some M&M cookies with red a greenM&M's.
蕾希:嗯,我想今年我會做傳統的聖誕節甜餅乾,這是一種大餅乾,形狀與聖誕節有關,可以是聖誕樹形狀或是有糖霜的聖誕老人形狀,也可以是一些彩色糖的形狀,這種餅乾非常好吃,可以用紅色和綠色的M&M彩虹糖來做彩虹巧克力豆曲奇。
Simon: Oh, wow! Sounds interesting! OK. I've got a question, or I've got something to askyou.Describe how your cookies taste? Use your three favorite adjectives?
西蒙:哇!聽起來真有趣!好,我有個問題,我想問你件事。形容一下你的餅乾是什麼味道?用三個你最喜歡的形容詞來描述?
Lesie: Three favorite adjectives? Soft, moist, and sweet!
蕾希:三個最喜歡的形容詞?那就是柔軟、潤澤和甜!
二
Nancy:
What date is it today?
今天是幾號?
Jerry:
Today is December 23, 2009.
今天是2009 年12 月23 日。
Nancy:
Oh, the day after tomorrow is Christmas.
哦,後天是聖誕節。
Jerry:
Merry Christmas to you!
預祝你聖誕快樂!
Nancy:
You too!
你也聖誕快樂!
三
Jack: Yuanxiao Jie? What's that?
元宵節?那是什麼?
Tracy: It's a traditional Chinese festival. It's also called the Lantern Festival.
是中國的一個傳統節日,也叫燈籠節。
Jack: How is it related to lantern?
跟燈籠有什麼關係呢?
Tracy: On the night of the festival, people go on streets with a variety of lanterns.
元宵節的晚上,人們會提著各式各樣的燈籠上街。
Jack: Oh, that must be fun.
噢,肯定很有趣。
Tracy: Yeah.
是的。
Jack: On which day does the Lantern Festival?
元宵節在哪天呢?
Tracy: It's on the 15th of the first month of the Chinese New Year.
中國農曆的元月15日。
銀行業務辦理英語對話精選