日常交流常用英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月02日

  當今時代,英語已經成為一種多國、多文化,多功能的國際語言。“英語族”這一概念也開始為大家所熟悉。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Miss Lee: Tom,can we have a talk?

  湯姆,我們能談談嗎?

  Tom: Okay,Miss Lee.

  好的,李老師。

  Miss Lee: Do you really want to give up the chance of further education abroad?

  你真的要放棄這次出國深造的機會嗎?

  Tom: Yes,I don’t want to leave my parents and girlfriend.

  是的,我不想離開父母和女朋友。

  Miss Lee: You made a sevrious mistake, do you realize?

  你犯了個嚴重的錯誤,你知道嗎?

  Tom: What kind of mistake?

  什麼錯誤?

  Miss Lee: Only you work hard and get a good condition, you can have the ability to give them more love.

  只有你好好拼搏取得好的條件,你才有能力去好好愛他們。

  Tom: Is that so?

  是這樣嗎?

  Miss Lee: Yes,I hope you can take it over.

  是的,我希望你好好想想。

  Tom: OK,I’ll take your advice.

  好,我接受你的忠告。

  二

  Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?

  艾米,你在這呆了多久了?

  Amy: I came to China on June, it has been 7 months.

  我是六月份來中國,現在算起來有7個月了。

  Lily: Wow, that is a long time. And you must never spend the Spring Festival in China.

  哇,很久了。那你一定沒有在中國度過春節了。

  Amy: Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.

  對啊,所以我打算今年留在中國,看看中國人是怎麼度過他們最重要的日子的。

  Lily: Really? Maybe you can come to celebrate it with my family.

  真的嗎?也許你可以和我們家一起過節。

  Amy: Can I?

  可以嗎?

  Lily: My parents would be happy to have you. I believe you will love it. Though we live in downtown, we always spend Spring Festival in hometown.

  我父母一定會很高興的。我相信你一定會喜歡的。雖然我們家住在城市,我們總是在老家過春節。

  Amy: You mean in the countryside?

  你是說在農村嗎?

  Lily: Yes, I believe you will know a lot about Chinese traditions this winter holiday, such as the custom, practices, cuisine, greeting and so on.

  對的,我相信你一定可以在這個寒假瞭解到許多中國的傳統習俗,如風俗習慣、菜餚、祝詞等等。

  Amy: Wonderful! I can’t wait to the coming of that day.

  太棒了,我都快等不及了。

  三

  Tom: Hi, Bill. What were you doing this morning?

  嗨,比爾。你今早在做什麼啊?

  Bill: Just watching movie.

  就只是看電影。

  Tom: What movie?

  什麼電影啊?

  Bill: Ice twisters.

  急凍末日。

  Tom: Is it about the tornado that caused by the government tests?

  是不是講由於政府實驗而引起的旋風。

  Bill: Yep, you saw that before?

  是的,你看過啊?

  Tom: Just a few days ago. It’s a nice movie. I think everyone should watch it and think over it.

  幾天前才看過。是一部很好的電影。我覺得每個人都應該去看看,並且好好想想。

  Bill: So do I. You know the world becomes worse and worse. A few days ago, we just wear a T-shirt. But today, ten more T-shirts still couldn’t warn the body.

  我也覺得。你看這個世界變得越來越糟糕了。幾天前,我們只要穿一件T-shirt,現在即使是十件T-shirt也不夠保暖。

  Tom: You are right. When it’s time to rain, and it doesn’t, then the disaster should come.

  沒錯。該下雨卻不下雨,那麼就要出大事了。

  Bill: So everyone should watch it and take warning from it.

  所以每個人都應看看這部電影,並引以為戒。

  四

  Lily: Anne, do you like vampire?

  安妮,你喜歡吸血鬼嗎?

  Anne: Yes, I do. I think they are quite cool and mysterious.

  喜歡。我覺得他們很酷,而且很神祕。

  Lily: So would you like to be a vampire if you have a chance?

  那如果給你機會,你會想成為吸血鬼嗎?

  Anne: Not. It’s too cruel to drink human blood, and that make me feel like a beast. What’s more, vampire can’t walk around under the sun.

  不會。吸人血太殘忍了,而且會讓我覺得像只禽獸。而且吸血鬼不能晒太陽。

  Lily: That’s the disadvantage. So have you ever seen Daybreakers?

  那確實很不好。那你看過嗜血破曉嗎?

  Anne: Yes. In this movie, the vampires make up the majority of population with only 5% of the human race remaining, so the vampire’s food supply meets great crisis.

  看過。在影片中,吸血鬼佔了絕大部分的人口,人類只有5%,所以吸血鬼的食物面臨了巨大的危機。

  Lily: So how do you think of the film, interesting or disgusting?

  那你覺得這部電影怎麼樣,有趣還是噁心?

  Anne: I think it’s a good movie, it reflects human lust, and tells us to cherish our human life.

  我覺得那是部好電影,它揭露了人性的貪婪,並告訴我們要珍惜人類的生命。

  Lily: Indeed. If human beings just obey the law of life and never want more of live forever, it wouldn’t happen.

  的確。如果人們遵守生命法則,並且不會想要太多,或者長生不老,那就不會發生。

  Anne: Right. Nature is nature. Against the law means dark future.

  對啊。大自然就是大自然。違背法則意味著黑暗的將來。

  

日常交際英語對話閱讀
關於日常交流英語對話
相關知識
廣交會實用英語對話精選
日常交流常用英語對話
日常實的用英語對話
關於日常實用英語對話
常用英語對話交際口語
機場常用英語對話帶翻譯
酒店客房常用英語對話
關於酒店常用英語對話
酒店常用英語對話短文精選
酒店常用英語對話閱讀