關於旅遊的英語對話精選

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  改革開放後,我國的三山五嶽都成了旅遊勝地。小編整理了關於旅遊的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於旅遊的英語對話篇一

  Checking In at the Airport

  辦理登機手續

  Kathy and Evan are at Schipol Airport waiting to check in. C= ground crew

  凱西和艾凡正在席波機場等候辦理登機。

  C:Next, please.

  地勤:麻煩下一位。

  K:Here are our passports and tickets.

  凱西:這是我們的護照和機票。

  C:Let's see. Yes, here are your passports back. Did you pack your luggage yourselves?

  地勤:我看看。沒錯,護照還給你們。你們自己打點的行李嗎?

  K:Yes, we did. Just this morning.

  凱西:是的,我們自己整理的。就在今天早上。

  C:Did anyone approach you to ask you to carry anything for them?

  地勤:有沒有人到你們面前要求幫忙帶任何東西

  K:No, sir. We left directly from the hostel.

  凱西:沒有,先生,我們直接從旅社出發的。

  C:Are these four pieces all your luggage?

  地勤:這四件行李都是你們的嗎?

  K:Yes. Oh! And these two carry-ons.

  凱西:是的。哦!還有這兩件隨身行李

  C:You'd better attach these stickers to your carry-ons.

  地勤:你們最好把這些卷標貼在你們的隨身行李上。

  K:Right. Thanks.

  凱西:你說的對。謝謝。

  C:Here are your baggage claim stubs, miss. And here are your boarding passes. Your seats are29K and 29J. Your flight leaves at Gate 7, and we'll be boarding in about an hour and a half.

  地勤:這裡是你們的行李提領存根。還有你們的登機證。你們的座位是29K和29J。你們的班機在七號登機門停靠,約在一個半小時後登機

  K:Thanks.

  凱西:謝謝。

  C:Have a nice flight.

  地勤:祝你們旅途愉快。

  關於旅遊的英語對話篇二

  Studying the Guide book

  閱讀觀光指南

  After checking in and going to the bank, Evan discusses the guidebook with Kathy.

  登記住宿和去銀行後,艾凡和凱西討論觀光指南。

  E:Kathy, we don't have to try to see all of Copenhagen in a few days. We have three weekshere to do whatever we want. And we want to spend a few days out in the countryside as well.

  艾凡:凱西,我們不需要試圖在幾天內看完哥本哈根。我們在這裡有三個星期的時間可以做我們想做的事。而且我們也想到鄉下去玩幾天。

  K:Right. This guidebook should help us find places more easily. It even tells us the prices ofmeals in restaurants or of tickets to theaters.

  凱西:沒錯。這本觀光指南應該會幫助我們更容易找到我們想去的地方。它甚至還告訴我們餐廳的用餐價目或戲院的票價。

  E:It's a good guidebook; that's for sure. Now, do you want to visit any museums while we'rehere?

  艾凡:這的確是一本很好的觀光指南。那麼,我們在這裡的這段時間,你想不想參觀任何博物館呢?

  K:Of course! And the royal palace and...

  凱西:當然要!還有皇宮和…

  E:Hold on! Let me check these one by one. The museums are listed here...Oh! The Museum ofFine Arts is within walking distance of here.

  艾凡:等一下!讓我一個個的查。博物館列在這一頁…哦!美術館從這裡走幾步路就到了。

  K:Great! How about the royal palace?

  凱西:太棒了!皇宮呢?

  E:Frederiksberg Palace is in Frederiksberg Gardens some way from here. It's in a huge park, sowe'll have to spend a whole day there.

  艾凡:腓特烈堡皇宮在離這裡不遠的腓特烈堡花園裡面。那是一座很大的公園,所以我們得在那裡花上一整天的時間。

  K:That's fine with me. Any concert halls? Maybe there's a concert in town these few weeks.

  凱西:我沒問題。有沒有什麼音樂廳?也許這幾個禮拜市內會有一場音樂會。

  E:The concert hall is in Tivoli. We can spend the day playing in the park and then catch aconcert there at night.

  艾凡:音樂廳在第凡尼樂園內。我們可以白天在公園玩,然後晚上再聽場音樂會。

  K:Great!

  凱西:太棒了!

  關於旅遊的英語對話篇三

  Purchasing Film and Batteries

  購買膠捲和電池

  Evan finds a photography shop, goes in, and talks with the clerk.

  艾凡找到一家照相館,走進去和店員講話。

  C:Good morning, may I help you?

  店員:早安,有什麼事我能為你效勞嗎?

  E:Yes, please. I need to replace the batteries in this camera. He places the camera on thecounter.

  艾凡:有,麻煩一下,我需要換掉這臺相機的電池。他把相機放在櫃檯上。

  C:I see. Nice Minolta. I have just what you need. Would you like me to change them for you?

  店員:我知道了。很棒的美樂達相機。我正好有你需要的電池。要不要我幫忙換呢?

  E:If it's no trouble.

  艾凡:如果不會太麻煩的話。

  C:I'll give you a hand. It's early and there aren't many customers in here yet today.

  店員:我可以幫忙。現在還早而且也還沒有許多客人上門。

  E:I appreciate that.

  艾凡:那就感謝你了。

  C:By the way, do you also need new batteries for your flash?

  店員:哦,對了,你的閃光燈也需要新電池嗎?

  E:I hadn't thought of that. That's a good idea. Yes, please.

  艾凡:我倒沒想到這點。好的,麻煩你了。

  C:There! There are new batteries for the camera. Did you bring your flash attachment withyou?

  店員:喏!裝好了。照相機裡有新電池了。你有帶閃光燈來嗎?

  E:Yes, it's in my camera bag. Here it is.

  艾凡:有,在我裝相機的袋子裡面。在這兒。

  C:I'll replace those for you, too. Do you need film?

  店員:我也來把閃光燈的電池換掉。你需要膠捲嗎?

  E:I'm running low, so, yes, please. Uh, Kodak Gold 200.

  艾凡:我的膠捲快照完了,那麼,好的,麻煩拿幾卷膠捲給我。呃,柯達金膠捲200。

  C:Twenty-four or 36 exposures?

  店員:二十四張的還是三十六張的呢?

  E:I might as well get three rolls of 36, please.

  艾凡:不妨給我三卷三十六張的膠捲,麻煩你了。

  C:No problem. Will that be all?

  店員:沒問題。就這些嗎?

  E:That's it. Thank you.

  艾凡:就這些,謝謝。

  

關於英文哲理小短文欣賞
關於旅遊方面的英語對話
相關知識
關於旅遊的英語對話精選
關於旅遊的英文對話精選
關於旅遊的英語對話短文
有關於旅遊的英語對話
有關旅遊的英語對話精選
關於教育的英語對話精選
關於問路的英語對話精選
關於點餐的英語對話精選
關於抱怨的英語對話精選練習
關於焦慮的英語對話精選