有關國外旅遊英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  旅遊可以使人開闊眼界,增長見識。為了提高學生的學習效率,很多老師在進行教學的時候都採取了情景對話教學的方式。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  E:I'll get that for you, ma'am.

  艾凡:太太,我來幫你撿。

  W:Oh, how sweet! Thanks so much.

  女士:哦,你真是太好心了!非常感謝你。

  E:You're welcome. You really have a lot of things to take care of, especially with the littleboy there.

  艾凡:不用客氣。你有好多東西得照料,尤其是還要照顧這個小男孩。

  W:Yes, we're on our way to New York for the summer.

  女士:你說的對,我們正要到紐約去過這個夏天。

  E:What a coincidence! We're from New York.

  艾凡:太巧了!我們是紐約來的。

  W:Really! I'm from Amsterdam. This is my first time to go to America. I'm visiting relativesthere, in Queens.

  女士:真的!我是阿姆斯特丹市人。這次是我第一次去美國。我要去拜訪那裡的親戚,他們住在皇后區。

  E:That's a double coincidence! We're visiting your country for the first time, and you'revisiting ours for the first time.

  艾凡:這可是雙料巧合了!我們是第一次來貴國觀光,而你們也是第一次要去我們的國家觀光。

  W:I remember when I was your age, my husband and I traveled around Europe on our bicycles andstayed in hostels.

  女士:我記得我在你們這個年紀的時候,我和我先生騎著自行車遊遍歐洲,而且都住在青年旅社。

  E:Bicycles! Really?

  艾凡:自行車!真的嗎?

  W:Oh, yes. Especially here in Holland, everyone uses bicycles whenever they can.

  女士:哦,沒錯。尤其是在荷蘭這個國家,如果可能的話,每個人都會騎自行車代步的。

  E:That's interesting. Well, we hope you have a wonderful time in New York. It's an excitingcity.

  艾凡:那真是有趣。我們希望你們在紐約玩得愉快。紐約是個令人興奮的城市。

  W:I've heard. And you two have a wonderful time here in Holland. Bye!

  女士:我聽說過。我也祝你們在荷蘭玩得愉快!拜!

  2

  E:Hi, miss. May I trouble you for a moment?

  艾凡:嗨,小姐,我可以打擾你幾分鐘嗎?

  A:Of course. How may I help you?

  櫃檯:當然。我可以幫你什麼忙?

  E:First, I need to know where the car rental places are. I want to rent a car.

  艾凡:首先,我需要知道哪裡可以租車。我想要租車。

  A:They're down this hall to your left, just before you see the exit sign.

  櫃檯:從這條通道直走,就在你看到出口指示前的左手邊。

  E:OK. Thanks. And I also need a map of Amsterdam. In fact, I'd prefer a map of the whole country with a detailed map of the Amsterdam city center.

  艾凡:好的,謝謝。我還需要一張阿姆斯特丹地圖。實際上,我比較喜歡一張含阿姆斯特丹市中心詳圖的全國地圖。

  A:We have a special map for tourists here. You can also select any of these advertisements on this rack. They introduce places of interest to tourists, and they're free. Help yourself. Anything else?

  櫃檯:我們這裡有一種特別給觀光客的地圖。你也可以在這個架子上挑選任何廣告簡介,裡面介紹觀光客有興趣參觀的地方,全都是免費的。請自行取用。還有別的事嗎?

  E:Yes. Is there a money changer here at the airport? I need to cash a traveler's check.

  艾凡:有。機場這裡有沒有兌換貨幣的地方?我需要兌現一張旅行支票。

  A:Of course. The closest one is down the same hall I told you to go down, but it's on the right side.

  櫃檯:當然有。最近的就在我剛告訴過你走下去的那條通道,但它是在右手邊。

  E:Oh, great! That's really convenient. Thanks for your help.

  艾凡: 哦,太棒了!真是方便。謝謝你的協助。

  A:Don't mention it.

  櫃檯:別客氣。

  3

   morning, sir. May I see your passport?

  官員:先生,早安。我可以看一下你的護照嗎?

  E:Yes, of course. Here you are.

  艾凡:當然。護照在這兒。

   you. Is all this baggage yours?

  官員:謝謝。這些行李都是你的嗎?

  E:No, some of it is my girlfriend's. Do you want her passport, too?

  艾凡:不,有一些是我女朋友的。你也要看她的護照嗎?

  , please. Evan takes Kathy's passport and gives it to the officer.Do you have any carry-on items?

  官員:是的,麻煩一下。艾凡拿凱西的護照給那名海關官員。你們有沒有隨身行李呢?

  E:Yes. Do you want those on the belt, too?

  艾凡:有。隨身行李也要放上輸送帶嗎?

  , please.

  Evan places all the items onto the belt.

  官員:是的,麻煩你了。

  艾凡把所有行李放上輸送帶。

   you please open this big suitcase?

  官員:可否請你開啟這個大行李箱?

  E:Sure. I locked it. Just a minute. He searches for the key, finds it, and unlocks it.There. Justsome clothes and toiletries.

  艾凡:當然。我把它鎖起來了,請等一下。他找鑰匙,找到後便將行李開啟。請看,只是一些衣服和盥洗用品。

  CO:I see. Do you have anything to declare?

  官員:我知道了。你們有沒有要報稅的物品呢?

  E:You mean tobacco or alcohol? No, we didn't bring any.

  艾凡:你是指菸酒嗎?沒有,我們沒有帶任何菸酒。

   contraband? Any fresh food, live plants, or animals?

  官員:有沒有任何違禁品?有沒有新鮮食品、植物或動物?

  E:Oh, no, ma'am. None of that.

  艾凡:哦,沒有,女士。都沒有。

   you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.

  官員:謝謝。你可以將行李鎖上了。護照還給你們。

  E:Thanks a lot.

  艾凡:非常謝謝你。

  

關於指路問路的英語對話情景帶翻譯
關於出國旅遊英文對話
相關知識
有關國外旅遊英語對話
關於國外旅遊英語對話短文
國外旅遊英語對話閱讀
有關旅遊英語對話欣賞
有關旅遊英語對話精選
關於兩人旅遊英語對話精選
關於假期旅遊英語對話精選
關於旅遊英語對話範文精選
關於旅遊英語對話練習
出國旅遊英語對話精選