購物常用英文對話
購物是女人的天性,淘寶成功的背後有千千萬萬個女人在支撐著。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:買立體音響
S: Welcome to Super Stereos. What can I do for you?
店員:歡迎光臨超級立體音響。我能為您效勞嗎?
C: I'd like to look at your stereo systems. Do you have anything on sale?
顧客:我想要看看你們的立體音響,你們有什麼特價品嗎?
S: Yes, this system over here is on sale for $1,OOO. As you can see, all of the components are brand-new.
店員:有,這兒的這種音響特價1000元。如您所見,所有的零件都是全新的。
C: But it doesn't have a turntable. I have a fair number of vinyl records, so I need something to play them on.
顧客:但它沒有轉盤,我有相當多的老式塑料唱片,所以我需要某種器材來播放它們。
S: Our selection of stereo systems with turntables is somewhat limited, but we do have this system over here. to be continued
店員:我們備有轉盤的立體音響選擇有限,但在那兒我們有這樣的系統。
:買相機
S: Welcome to Lens Magic, ma'am. How can I help you?
售貨員:小姐,歡迎光臨Lens Magico我能為你效勞嗎?
C: I'd like to buy an inexpensive camera.
顧客:我想買一架便宜的相機。
S: Well, we've got several point-and-shoot cameras. These are all 35 mm compact cameras with auto-focus and a built-in flash. We also have these Polaroid cameras.
售貨員:嗯,我們有一些傻瓜相機。這些是135袖珍相機,有自動對焦和內建閃光燈。我們也有這些寶麗來相機。
C: I don't think I'll need a Polaroid. Does this 35 mm camera have an automatic flash?
顧客:我想我不需要寶麗來相機,135相機有自動閃光燈嗎?
S: Yes, it does. But you can turn it off if you want.
售貨員:有的,但是如果你想要關掉也可以。
C: Okay, I'll take this one. Does it come with batteries and a case?
顧客:好,我就買這個。有附贈的電池跟皮套嗎?
S: Yes, it does. Here, I'll box it up for you.
售貨員:有,在這兒,我幫你裝進盒子裡。
:我要一杯加糖但不加奶的咖啡
W: What can I get for you, sir?
侍者:您需要什麼呢,先生?
C1 : One cup of coffee.
顧客一:一杯咖啡。
W: Cream or sugar?
侍者:需要加奶或糖嗎?
C1: I'd like it black with one lump of sugar.
顧客一:我要一杯加糖但不加奶的咖啡。
W: And for you, sir?
侍者:那您呢,先生?
C2: I think I'll have your cappuccino.
顧客二:我想我要一杯卡普西努。
W: Anything else?
侍者:還需要其他什麼?
C2 : No, that's all.
顧客二:不用了,就這樣。
W: I'll be right back with your order.
侍者:我馬上就把你們點的東西送上來。
經典英文對話