經典英文兒童詩歌大全
毫無疑問,詩歌翻譯研究是譯學研究的重要內容之一。而針對詩歌翻譯史的專項研究,則既是翻譯史研究的具體內容之一,又是詩歌翻譯研究的重要領域。下面是小編帶來的經典英文兒童詩歌,歡迎閱讀!
經典英文兒童詩歌篇一
At The Zoo 動物園發生的故事
First I saw the white bear, then I saw the black;
首先 我看到白色的熊,然後我看到了黑色的;
Then I saw the camel with a hump upon his back;
然後我看見了駱駝背上有一個駝峰;
Then I saw the grey wolf, with mutton in his maw;
然後我看見灰色的狼,他再吃羊肉;
Then I saw the wombat waddle in the straw;
然後我看見趴在秸稈上的樹袋熊;
Then I saw the elephant a-waving of his trunk;
然後我看見大象揮舞著它的鼻子;
Then I saw the monkeys-mercy, how unpleasantly they-smelt!
然後我看見了一群惹人喜愛的猴子,它們怎麼能讓你不愉快呢!
經典英文兒童詩歌篇二
My Shadow 我的影子
I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me,
我有一個小小的影子 和我一起走進走出
And what can be the use of him is more than I can see.
他所能用的東西比我能看到的更多。
He is very, very like me from the heels up to the head;
他很像我;從腳跟到頭部
And I see him jump before me, when I jump into my bed.
當我跳到我的床上。我看見他在我面前跳。
The funniest things about him is the way he likes to grow-
最有趣的是他的生長的方式—
Not at all like proper children, which is always very slow;
一點都不像孩子的成長,永遠都那麼緩慢;
For he sometimes shoots up taller like an India rubber ball,
他有時會像一個印度橡皮球一樣一會一個高度,
And he sometimes gets so little that there's none of him at all.
他有時會很小,小的我完全看不見他。
He hasn't got a notion of how children ought to play,
還沒有一個孩子知道應該怎麼和他一起玩,
And can only make a fool of me in every sort of way.
只能用各種各樣的方法愚弄我。
He stays so close beside me, he's a coward you can see;
你可以看到;他在我身旁總是那麼近,像個膽小鬼
I'd think shame to stick to nursie as that shadow sticks to me!
我不想擺脫不想讓這條影子粘著我!
One morning, very early, before the sun was up,
一天很早的早上,在太陽升起之前
I rose and found the shining dew on every buttercup;
我發現閃亮的露珠在每個毛莨屬植物;
But my lazy little shadow, like an arrant sleepy-head,
但我的懶惰的小影子,像個徹頭徹尾的瞌睡蟲,
Had stayed at home behind me and was fast asleep in bed.
他和我呆在家裡,躺在床上,很快地睡著。
經典英文兒童詩歌篇三
The Little Doll 小娃娃
I once had a sweet little doll, dears,
我曾經有一個可愛的小娃娃,
The prettiest doll in the world;
是世界上最漂亮的娃娃;
Her cheeks were so red and so white; dears,
她的臉看起來又紅又白;我的親愛的
And her hair was so charmingly curled.
她的頭髮是捲曲的,迷人的。
But I lost my poor little doll, dears,
但我失去了我可憐的小娃娃,
As I played in the heath one day;
當我在荒野中玩了一天後發現的
And I cried for her more than a week, dears;
我為她哭了一個多星期,
But I never could find where she lay.
但我以為我永遠都找不到了。
I found my poor little doll, dears,
我發現我的可憐的小娃娃,
As I played in the heath one day:
當我在荒野中的一天發現的
Folks say she is terrible changed, dears,
人們說她壞掉了,
For her paint is all washed away,
因為她的油漆都被沖走了
And her arm trodden off by the cows, dears,
她的胳膊被牛踩了一腳
And her hair not the least bit curled:
她的頭髮一點也不捲曲:
Yet for old sakes' sake she is still, dears,
雖然有點舊,而他仍然是我親愛的娃娃
The prettiest doll in the world.
是世界上最漂亮的娃娃。
優秀兒童英文詩歌精選