大學生二人英語對話材料

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  當今時代,英語已經成為一種多國、多文化,多功能的國際語言。“英語族”這一概念也開始為大家所熟悉。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Dennis: What the heck! He cut himself.

  呀呀的。他居然給自己動刀子。

  Lorry: What’s going on? Who got cut? I’ve got Band-Aid.

  發生什麼了?誰割傷了?我有邦迪。

  Dennis: Relax. It’s this cool doctor. He felt pain in his stomach. He thought it was acute appendicitis and operated himself.

  放鬆。是這個醫生了。他感覺自己腹部疼痛。他就覺得是急性闌尾炎。然後就給自己做手術了。

  Lorry: He’d better be right about that.

  他沒有判斷失誤吧。

  Dennis: Of course, he was. He got recovered several days later.

  當然沒有了。幾天以後,他康復了。

  Lorry: He is something, isn’t he? But I have my doubts.

  他是很了不起。但是我有點兒懷疑.

  Dennis: What? Don’t you believe it?

  什麼?你不相信?

  Lorry: Well, it’s just too good to be true. Every famous doctor has a story. How could he stay cool when he was under anesthetic?

  寫得太不真實了。每個名醫生都有自己的傳說。在麻醉狀態下,他怎麼可能保持清醒啊!

  Dennis: Come on! I have the photos of the operation. You are just jealous.

  得了。我有手術照片呢。你是嫉妒別人吧。

  Lorry: No, I’m not. Why should I be? That’s ridiculous! I may not be famous now. But people will know me as Dr. Lorry Bill someday.

  才沒有。我為什麼要啊?太搞笑了。我現在是沒有名氣。但是總有一天,會有人知道我洛麗比爾醫生的。

  篇二

  Ann: What should I do?

  我該怎麼辦啊?

  Lily: What have you done?

  你做什麼啦?

  Ann: I entered for volunteer for a very important meeting.

  我報名參加一個很重要的座談會的志願者。

  Lily: It is a fine thing.

  這是好事啊。

  Ann: But the requirement is having good oral ability and good pronunciation.

  但是要求是要有好的口語能力,好的語音。

  Lily: Oh? And what do you worry about?

  哦?你在擔心什麼?

  Ann: Both of them, and you know, I am always very nervous when I talk to unfamiliar superiors.

  兩個都擔心,而且你知道的,我在和上級說話的時候總是緊張。

  Lily: Oh, I know.

  哦,我知道。

  Ann: You must help me, and this is a great chance to practice myself.

  你一定得幫我,這個一個鍛鍊自己的好機會。

  Lily: Ok, it’s my pleasure.

  好,很樂意。

  篇三

  Bob: Have you heard of The Beat Generation?

  你聽說過垮掉的一代嗎?

  Tom: What?

  什麼?

  Bob: The Beat Generation, and it refers to a group of writer who lived and became famous at the 1950s to 1970s in American.

  垮掉的一代,這是指美國五十年代到七十年代成名的一群作家。

  Tom: Why called they the Beat Generation?

  為什麼稱呼他們為垮掉的一代?

  Bob: Their thoughts and behavior were strange and crazy, and most of the representative men were all gays and junkies.

  他們的思想和行為很奇怪瘋狂,而且大部分的代表人物都是同性戀和吸毒者。

  Tom: Wow, they were crazy, weren’t they?

  哇,他們瘋了,不是嗎?

  Bob: They were just dissatisfied with the policies of government.

  他們只是對政府的政策不滿。

  Tom: Why did they take drugs?

  為什麼他們要吸毒呢?

  Bob: It might be their way of showing their dissatisfaction.

  這是他們表達不滿的一種方式吧?

  Tom: I wouldn’t do something bad to myself.

  我是不會做傷害自己的事情的。

  篇四

  Ann: I don’t want to go on any more.

  我不想再。

  Lily: Frankly speaking, me too.

  坦白說,我也是。

  Ann: Why are there so many materials to recite?

  為什麼有這麼多的材料要背啊?

  Lily: I don’t know.

  我不知道。

  Ann: Have you counted that how many exams we will have?

  你算過我們有多少門考試了嗎?

  Lily: Let me see. It’s seven. Oh my god.

  我想想,七門。哦上帝啊。

  Ann: God doesn’t hear you, and you don’t believe in him.

  上帝沒聽到,而且你也不信他。

  Lily: I know. It’s not time to take about this. How about tonight exam? Have you prepared for it?

  我知道,現在不是討論這個的時候,今天的考試如何?準備好了嗎?

  Ann: I am in a mess, and I don’t know how many I have prepared.

  我一團亂,也不知道我到底準備了多少。

  Lily: Me, too. Another tragedy.

  我也是啊,另一個悲劇。

  

關於大學英文情景對話
關於大學生兩人英語對話情景帶翻譯
相關知識
大學生二人英語對話材料
關於大學生兩人英語對話情景帶翻譯
大學生兩人英語對話精選
大學生兩人英語對話表演
有關大學生活的英語對話
大學生活的英語對話閱讀
關於談論大學生活的英語對話
關於大學生校園英語對話
關於大學生活的英語對話閱讀
關於大學生活的英語對話帶翻譯