大學生英語對話表演短文

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  隨著社會的發展,英語已成為個人甚至一個國家發展的重要工具,每個人都希望說一口流利的英文。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Max: This is it has finally been on. I love it.

  <就是這樣>終於上映了.我太喜歡了.

  Jessie: Hello? You love Michael Jackson? He was pedophiliac. Wasn’t he sick?

  不是吧.你喜歡邁克•傑克遜? 他有戀童癖的.他變態的,好吧.

  Max: That’s not true. As the king of pop, he had always been the center of rumors. He loved children.

  這不是真的.作為音樂教父,他一直都是各種謠言的中心.他喜歡小孩子.

  Jessie: He loved to sexually abuse them.

  他喜歡性虐待小孩吧.

  Max: Hey, don’t ever criticize my idol. He had a very bad and lonely childhood. So he wanted to do what he can to help those unhappy children. However, some bastards used his kindness.

  不要這樣批評我的偶像. 他自己的童年很不好,很孤獨.所以他想給幫助那些不開心的孩子. 但是有些居心不良的人利用他的善良.

  Jessie: You are saying that he was blackmailed. Then what about the being white thing?

  你是說他們勒索他. 那面板變白的事情呢?

  Max: That’s ridiculous. All we know what racial discrimination is. He should know better than have himself bleached. He just had skin cancer.

  簡直是可笑.我們都知道種族歧視. 他怎麼可能漂白自己啊? 他只是得了面板癌.

  Jessie: Skin cancer? Sound reasonable. Who told you that? The paparazzi?

  面板癌? 聽上去很聽有合理的?誰告訴你的? 狗仔隊?

  Max: I know the truth. You can’t deny someone because of some absurd and harsh slanders. He was a great musician. And he deserved to be respected and loved.

  我知道的是事實. 你不能因為一些荒唐殘酷的誹謗而否定一個了.他是一個偉大的音樂人. 而且他值得我們的尊敬和愛.

  Jessie: Is that what they say love me love my dog?

  這就是所說的愛屋及烏吧.

  二

  Frank: She is gorgeous, isn’t she?

  她很完美,對吧?

  Tony: She was quite a lady. She was called the most beautiful woman in films.

  是,她是一個不簡單的女人. 人們都管她叫電影裡最美麗的女人.

  Frank: You are a fan of her, too?

  你也是她的粉絲?

  Tony: You bet. Before her, I thought beauty was only skin deep.

  當然了.在她以前,我以為美貌只是一層皮.

  Frank: What are you talking about? Are you out of your mind?

  你在說什麼啊? 你是不是有點兒錯亂了?

  Tony: I am talking about Hedy Lamrr.

  我在說海蒂•拉瑪.

  Frank: I thought we were talking about my dream woman Marilyn Monroe.

  我以為我們一直在聊我的夢女郎瑪麗蓮•夢露.

  Tony: Marilyn was hot and less charming than my lady. Hedy wasn’t only captivating. She was very intelligent.

  瑪麗蓮•夢露很性感,但是不及我的性感. 海蒂不僅僅是迷人,她非常聰明.

  Frank: Was she smart enough to invent a mobile phone. It has been the smartest tool invented ever to me.

  她聰明到可以發明手機? 我覺得手機是迄今為止最聰明的發明.

  Tony: That’s the best word that I’ve ever heard today. She did to some extent. She patented an idea that later became the crutch of mobile phone.

  這是我今天聽到的最好的話了. 在某種意義上說,她確實發明了. 她申請過一個專利,而這個專利就是奠定了現在手機技術的基礎.

  三

  Lily: Ann, after the entrance examination for entering universities, if you find the university is not the one which is in your mind, how do you do?

  安,如果高考完進入大學,發現這所大學不是你想象中的大學,你會怎樣?

  Ann: Maybe I will take the college-entrance exam again.

  或許我會再來一次高考。

  Lily: If the college you entered doesn’t satisfy you, then?

  如果再不是呢?

  Ann: If not,I will choose one department which I am interested in and then study hard in the college. I don’t want to undergo the painful period of college enterance exam.

  那我想我會在這大學選一個感興趣的系,安心讀書了,不想再經歷高考這個痛苦的階段。

  Lily: It seems your willpower is worse than the 41-year-old university student.

  看來你的意志力不如那個41歲的大學生啊。

  Ann: Who is the 41-year-old university student?

  哪個41歲的大學生啊?

  Lily: His name is Cao Xiangfan, who has taken the college-entrance exam for 13 times.

  就是那個高考了13次的曹湘凡啊。

  Ann: Why did he take the exam so many times?

  他為啥考這麼多次啊?

  Lily: Because he is not satisfied with the teaching methods and study atmosphere in the colledges. He thinks the colledges he entered are still not what they should be.

  因為他對大學裡的教學方式、學習氛圍都不滿意,覺得那些大學都不是他理想中的那樣。

  Ann: He can be the model to us in some respects.

  他在某些方面還是值得我們學習的。

  

關於大學生英語對話練習
關於大學生英語對話閱讀
相關知識
大學生英語對話表演短文
關於大學生英語對話練習
關於大學生英語對話閱讀
大學生英語對話考試材料
關於大學生英語對話短文閱讀
關於大學生英語對話大全
大學生英語勵志哲理短文
大學生兩人英語對話表演
小學生英語對話小故事
有關小學生英語對話帶翻譯