關於大學生英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  英語是國際經濟、技術、資訊等交流中應用最廣泛的語言,也是我國基礎教育中最主要的外語課程。小編精心收集了關於大學生英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於大學生英語對話篇1

  Jean: Do you want to know the exact date when you are dying?

  你想知道自己確切死亡的日期嗎?

  Jaco: That's tough. I don't know. What about you?

  這是個很難的問題。 我不知道。你呢?

  Jean: I thought I was kind of cool. But it turns out that I belong to most of people who don't want to know.

  我本來以為自己還算另類。結果發現我還是大部分不想知道那類中的一個。

  Jaco: Which because?

  因為?

  Jean: Have you seen the Bucket List?

  你有看過《遺願清單》嗎?

  Jaco: That's an old one but a good one.

  那部電影蠻老的啊,不過很不錯。

  Jean: Yeah. Two dying old men spent some quality time together. I was touched by Edward's funeral speech.

  是的。兩個垂死的老人在一起度過了美好時光。我被愛德華的葬禮演講打動了。

  Jaco: I was deeply impressed by the death talk. Carl and Edward was talking about being burried or cremated, which sounded funny to many people. However, I felt so moved.

  我對他們的死亡對話印象非常深刻。卡爾和愛德華在討論是土葬還是火葬。 很多人覺得這個對話很搞笑。我很有感觸。

  Jean: I will choose being burried. What if i feel hurt? In my hometown,it is a tradition that old people make all the clothes by themselves which they are going to wear when they meet God. My nana is making hers, which makes me very uncomfortable.

  我會選擇土葬。要是感覺疼痛怎麼辦?在我家鄉,老人給自己做衣服,在他死後穿。這是一個傳統。我奶奶現在在做她自己的。這讓我很不舒服。

  Jaco: Wow. That's uh sad. I, uh, but among all the wills, I love seeing something majestic most.That's mine too.

  這個,很悲傷。我,嗯,但是在所有的遺願中我最喜歡那個瞻仰一些偉大的東西。 那個也是我的遺願。

  關於大學生英語對話篇2

  Bob: This time I really doomed.

  這一次我真的完蛋了.

  Tom: What happened?

  怎麼了?

  Bob: I play a serious trick to my teacher.

  我這次嚴重地捉弄了老師。

  Tom: I've had enough of your nonsense.

  你開玩笑也該適可而止!

  Bob: I have realized it,but it has happened already.

  我知道錯了,但事情已經發生了。

  Tom: You should make a hearty apology to your teacher.

  你應該給老師誠懇地道歉。

  Bob: I have done it, but my teacher seems still angry.

  我已經道歉了,但是老師似乎還是很生氣。

  Tom: It doesn’t matter, I think your teacher will not blame you.

  沒關係的,我想老師不會責怪你的。

  Bob: I hope so.

  希望如此了。

  Tom: Cheer up, let's start our CS game.

  振作點,開始我們的的CS對戰吧。

  關於大學生英語對話篇3

  Ann: Would you like to have a piece of cake?

  要來一塊蛋糕嗎?

  Tracy: No, thank you. I'm on a diet.

  不,謝謝。我在節食。

  Ann: Why? You're not fat.

  為什麼?你又不胖。

  Tracy: I'm considering entering for the beauty contest this summer, so I must have a slender figure.

  我想參加今年夏天的選美比賽,所以我得有一個苗條的身材。

  Ann: Women of all shapes would be beautiful if they are self-confident.

  只要有自信,各種體型的女人都很美。

  Tracy: I'm afraid the judges do not think so. All the beauty contests are for slim girls only.

  恐怕評委不這麼想。所有的選美比賽都只為苗條的女孩敞開大門。

  Ann: Well. There's a beauty contest in Thailand just for fat beauties.

  泰國有一個選美比賽是專門為胖美人們而設的。

  Tracy: How much do they weigh?

  她們有多重?

  Ann: All the beauties who entered the contest were over 80kg.

  所有的參賽選手都超過80公斤。

  Tracy: But I'm not fat enough to enter that contest.

  但我不夠胖,參加不了那個比賽。

  關於大學生英語對話篇4

  Leo: Have you heard that the meat values 3000 RMB per kilo?

  聽說過3000塊每公斤的肉嗎?

  Lucy: Are you talking about the dinosaur?

  你說的是恐龍肉吧?

  Leo: Now, look at the picture, this piece of meat weighs about 360 kilos, worth 1.08 million yuan.

  來給你看看圖片,這塊天價“肉”重約360公斤,價值108萬元人民幣。

  Lucy: Oh, my god! Is it a stone? It looks the same as a piece of meat, and there is even pork skin on the cover!

  天啊,這是石頭嗎?跟肉長得一模一樣啊,還有肉皮呢!

  Leo: It is reported that the main components are carbonate rocks, the nature owns the superlative craftsmanship!

  據說它的主要成分是碳酸岩,大自然真是鬼斧神工啊!

  Lucy: There are so many kinds of the stone, is it a piece of marbled meat?

  這肉石還有不同品種呢,你看,這是五花肉吧?

  Leo: Yes, this just looks like a piece of frozen meat from fridge.

  是啊,這塊就像是剛從冰箱拿出來的凍肉。

  Lucy: Then that's a plate of baked steak.

  那旁邊那一盤子就是烤好的牛排了!

  Leo: If I were in Yunnan, I would like to go and have a look.

  如果我在雲南,非要去現場看看不可。

  Lucy: That illustrates that it is a successful exhibition.

  說明這次展覽會辦得很成功嘛!

  

大學生英語對話表演短文
大學生兩人英語對話精選
相關知識
關於大學生英語對話閱讀
關於大學的英語對話閱讀
關於大學生英語對話練習
關於大學生英語對話短文閱讀
關於大學生英語對話大全
關於大學生英語詩歌閱讀
關於高中生英語對話閱讀
關於小學生英語笑話閱讀
關於大學的英語美文閱讀
關於小學生英語短文閱讀