美國人最愛用的有個性的短句

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?

  Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。

  Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!

  We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。

  I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。

  It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。

  Not in the long run. 從長遠來說不是這樣的。

  It is of high quality. 它質量上乘。

  He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。

  I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。

  It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。

  You ask for it! 活該!

  thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!

  Easy does it. 慢慢來。

  Don't push me. 別逼我。

  Have a good of it.玩的很高興。

  What is the fuss? 吵什麼?

  Still up? 還沒睡呀?

  It doesn't make any differences. 沒關係。

  Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。

  God works. 上帝的安排。

  Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。

  Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎?

  Don't flatter me. 過獎了。

  Big mouth! 多嘴驢!

  Sure thing! 當然!

  I''m going to go. 我這就去。

  Never mind. 不要緊。

  Can-do. 能人。

  Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。

  Drop it! 停止!

  Bottle it! 閉嘴!

  Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜!

  There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。

  Break the rules. 反規則。

  How big of you! 你真棒!

  Poor thing! 真可憐!

  Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋

  Make it up! 不記前嫌!

  Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。

  Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?

  Don't over do it. 別太過分了。

  Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?

  You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?

  What if I go for you? 我替你去怎麼樣?

  Who wants? 誰稀罕?

  Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。

  Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。

  I'll be seeing you. 再見。

  I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?

  I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。

  Why are you so sure? 怎麼這樣肯定?

  Is that so? 是這樣嗎?

  Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。

  Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。

  Right over there. 就在那裡。

  Doggy bag. 打包袋。

  That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。

  Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

  Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。

  I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。

  It's up in the air. 尚未確定。

  I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。

  Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

  Good for you! 好得很!

  Help me out. 幫幫我。

  Let's bag it. 先把它擱一邊。

  Lose head. 喪失理智。

  Talk truly. 有話直說。

  He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。

  You bet! 一定,當然!

  That is a boy! 太好了,好極了!

  It's up to you. 由你決定。

  The line is engaged. 佔線。

  My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。

  Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。

  Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。

  She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊塗。

  Get an eyeful. 看個夠。

  He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。

  Shoot the breeze. 閒談。

  Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!

  Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。

  Why so blue? 怎麼垂頭喪氣?

  What brought you here? 什麼風把你吹來了?

  Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。

  You never know. 世事難料。

  High jack! 舉起手來搶劫!

  She'll be along in a few minutes. 他馬上會過來。

  He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。

  I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平

  She's got quite a wad. 她身懷鉅款。

  I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。

  I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。

  Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。

  Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.

  物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋裡可沒什麼東西煮飯。

  None of you keyhole. 不準偷看。

  Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麼不講道理。

  You don't say so. 未必吧,不至於這樣吧。

  Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。

  You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。

藥學專業常用詞彙
野雞大學的英文要怎麼說
相關知識
美國人最愛用的有個性的短句
最新原創有個性的簽名
最新簡單有個性的簽名檔
最新獨特有個性的簽名
最新經典有個性的簽名
最新搞怪有個性的簽名
最新非常有個性的簽名
最新微信有個性的簽名檔
唯美幸福的有個性簽名句子
最新搞怪有個性的個性簽名