關於常用的基本英語對話
英語情景對話的創設為學生創造了豐富的生活場景和交流話題,有效地調動了學生練習英語口語的興趣,為學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
付款 對話
Steven is talking the payment terms with the customer.
史蒂文正和客戶談論付款條件。
Steven: Could you tell me which kind of payment you'll choose?
史蒂文:能否告知你們將採用哪種付款方式嗎?
Customer: We're going to pay by check.
客戶:我們要開支票付款。
Steven: Will you please have the check certified?
史蒂文:那麼請開保付支票,好嗎?
Customer: If you think it is necessary.
客戶:如果你認為有必要的話,可以。
Steven: It's just our policy. We would accept a certified check or a direct bank remittance.
史蒂文:這只是公司的政策。我們接受保付支票或是銀行直接匯款。
Customer: OK, no problem.
客戶:好,沒問題。
二
裝運和運輸 對話
Steven is talking the shipment terms with the customer.
史蒂文正和客戶談論運輸條件。
Steven: How would you like this order shipped?
史蒂文:這批貨您要怎麼運送?
Customer: Send it by the fastest way.
客戶:以最快的方式。
Steven: Are you going to ship this by air? That might cost a little more.
史蒂文:這批貨你要用空運的嗎? 那樣恐怕要多花點錢。
Customer: How much?
客戶:多少錢?
Steven: I'll check the costs and call you back.
史蒂文:我查一下費用再給您回電。
Customer: OK.
客戶:好的。
三
包裝商品 對話
Mr. Thomas has already ordered the goods. Now he is talking about the packing with Steven.
托馬斯先生已經下了訂單,現在他正和史蒂文談論包裝的事。
Mr. Thomas: Have you seen our new packing specifications?
托馬斯先生:你看過我們新的包裝指示了沒有?
Steven: Yes, I have, Mr. Thomas. We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, and the gross weight is around 25 kilos a carton.
史蒂文:是的,看過了,托馬斯先生。我們一紙箱裝兩打,每箱毛重25公斤。
Mr. Thomas: We'll need all our order packed that way from now on.
托馬斯先生:今後我們所有的貨都要如此包裝。
Steven: No problem.
史蒂文:沒問題。
Mr. Thomas: You know the goods are fragile. Please be careful when you send them out.
托馬斯先生:貨物容易破碎,出貨時請小心一點。
Steven: OK, we will. We have especially reinforced the packing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.
史蒂文:好的,我們會的。我們已經特意加固包裝,以便使貨物可能遭到的損壞減小到最低程度。
有關於春節的英語對話閱讀