有關簡單的英語對話練習

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  英語綜合語言運用能力的培養要求學生多接觸多運用英語,情景會話訓練是提高學生綜合語言運用能力的最好平臺。小編整理了有關簡單的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關簡單的英語對話一

  Steven is calling his friend Jerry, but Jerry is not in.

  史蒂文打電話給他的朋友傑瑞,但傑瑞不在。

  Steven: Hello. May I speak to Jerry, please?

  史蒂文:你好,傑瑞在嗎?

  B: Sorry, but he is out for lunch right now.

  B:抱歉,他現在出去吃午飯了。

  Steven: I see. Can you give me some idea how long he'll be back?

  史蒂文:喔,您能告訴我他多久會回來嗎?

  B: I think he will be back around 2:00. If you like, please leave your name and phone number,I'll have him call you as soon as he comes back.

  B:我想他兩點鐘左右會回來的。如果你願意,請留下姓名和電話號碼,等他一回來,我會請他馬上回電。

  Steven: That's nice. My name is Steven; my phone number is 6789777. Okay, I'll be waiting for his call. Thank you and bye!

  史蒂文:太好了,我叫史蒂文,我的電話號碼是6789777。那我就等他的電話。謝謝!再見!

  B: My pleasure, bye!

  B:不客氣,再見!

  有關簡單的英語對話二

  Steven is calling Susan,but he got the wrongnumber.

  史蒂文給蘇珊打電話,但卻撥錯了電話號碼。

  Steven: Hello. I'd like to speak to Susan.

  史蒂文:你好。我想找一下蘇珊。

  B: I'm sorry, but there's no one here by that name.

  B:對不起,這裡沒有這個人。

  Steven: Isn't this the Whites?

  史蒂文:這不是懷特家嗎?

  B: Yes. this is. What number are you calling?

  B:是的,這是懷特家。你要打的電話是多少?

  Steven: I'm calling 6667777. Maybe my finger slipped and I touched the wrong number.

  史蒂文:我要打的電話號碼是6667777。也許我的手指滑了一下,按錯號了。

  B: Sure it is. This is 6666777.

  B:確實是,這裡是6666777。

  Steven: Oh, sorry to have bothered you.

  史蒂文:哦,真對不起,打擾您了。

  B: It doesn't matter. Bye-bye!

  B:沒關係。再見!

  Steven: Bye!

  史蒂文:再見!

  有關簡單的英語對話三

  The goods are damaged during the shipment. NowSteven is dealing with the claim.

  貨物在運輸過程中被損壞了。現在史蒂文正處理投訴。

  Steven: What exactly is the problem with the latestlot?

  史蒂文:最近這一批貨究竟出了什麼問題?

  Customer: We are faced with the problem that partof the consignment is unacceptable. We assume that damage occurred during theconsignment was in your care.

  客戶:我們面臨的問題是委託的部分貨物無法接收。我們認為貨物是在你方保管時受到損害的。

  Steven: But we can't accept your damage claim.

  史蒂文:但是我們無法辦理你的索賠。

  Customer: Why not?

  客戶:為什麼呢?

  Steven: You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading.

  史蒂文:你沒有在提貨單上註明損壞情況。

  Customer: I see.

  客戶:我明白了。

  

關於海的英語對話短文精選
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀
相關知識
有關簡單的英語對話練習
有關簡單的英語對話閱讀
有關簡單的英語對話短文閱讀
有關簡單的英語對話短文精選
關於簡單的英語對話練習
簡單的英語對話練習材料
簡單的英語對話練習
有關簡短的英語對話閱讀
有關簡單的英語笑話閱讀
有關簡單的英語笑話大全