關於兩個人的簡單英語對話
英語情景對話課是指在英語教學中,創設一定的話題情景或社交活動的情景場面,通過師生互動或生生互動的語言交流活動,來實現學生語言知識的掌握、聽說交際能力素質的培養及提高的目標。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
Steven wants to draw some money from the bank. This afternoon he comes to the bank.
史蒂文想從銀行取些錢。今天下午他來到了銀行。
Bank Clerk: Good afternoon, what can I do for you?
銀行職員:下午好,我能為您做點什麼呢?
Steven: I want to draw some money from my current account.
史蒂文:我想從我的活期賬戶裡取點錢。
Bank Clerk: How much do you want to draw?
銀行職員:您想取多少錢呢?
Steven: Well, I want to draw out 4,000 yuan.
史蒂文:我想取4000元。
Bank Clerk: OK! Do you take your bank card or bankbook with you?
銀行職員:好的,您帶銀行卡或是存摺了嗎?
Steven: Yes! Here is my bankbook.
史蒂文:是的。這是我的銀行存摺。
Bank Clerk: OK. Please fill out this form first.
銀行職員:好的,請先填單。
Steven: Yes. Do I need to sign my name here?
史蒂文:好。我需要在這裡簽名嗎?
Bank Clerk: Sure. How do you want it?
銀行職員:當然了。您要以怎樣的方式提款?
Steven: Well, I want 1,000 yuan in traveler's checks and the rest in cash.
史蒂文:我要開1000元的旅行支票,其餘的要現金。
Bank Clerk: All right. Here are the traveler's checks and money.
銀行職員:好的。給您旅行支票和錢。
Steven: Thanks a lot.
史蒂文:多謝。
Bank Clerk: Not at all.
銀行職員:不客氣。
2
Steven has been waiting for the service for a fewminutes. Now it's his turn to handle his business.
史蒂文等候業務辦理有幾分鐘了,現在輪到他辦理了。
Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?
銀行職員:你好,你要辦理什麼業務?
Steven: Um...Hello, I would like to open an account.
史蒂文:你好。我想開一個賬戶。
Bank Clerk: OK! What kind of account do you want to open?
銀行職員:好的,你想開哪種賬戶?
Steven: I want to open a current account.
史蒂文:我想開一個活期賬戶。
Bank Clerk: I will open it for you right now.
銀行職員:我馬上為您辦理。
Steven: What's the minimum deposit for opening a current account?
史蒂文:開一個活期存款賬戶的最低存款額是多少?
Bank Clerk: It's 10 yuan. How much money do you want to deposit?
銀行職員:10元就可以了。您要存多少錢?
Steven: Well, here's 3,000 yuan.
史蒂文:我要存3000元。
Bank Clerk: Please write down your name, address and the amount of your deposit here. Andplease choose a passcode of six numbers and confirm it.
銀行職員:請在這裡寫下你的名字、地址,還有你的存款金額。設定一個六位數的密碼並確認。
Steven: OK, here you are.
史蒂文:好的,給你。
Bank Clerk: Thank you. Please confirm your information and sign your name in the blank.
銀行職員:謝謝,請確認你的資訊並在空白處簽字。
Steven: Done! What else should I do?
史蒂文:好了。我還要做什麼嗎?
Bank Clerk: That's all. Here's your bank card, and here's the certificate of deposit. Bring yourbank card with you every time you come to deposit or withdraw money.
銀行職員:可以了。這是你的銀行卡,這是存款存單。你每次來銀行取錢或存錢時請帶著這個銀行卡。
Steven: OK. Thanks. Goodbye!
史蒂文:好的。謝謝你。再見!
Bank Clerk: Bye!
銀行職員:再見!
3
Steven wants to open an account, so one morning he comes to a bank near his home.
史蒂文想在銀行開個賬戶,一天早上他來到了他家附近的一個銀行。
Clerk: Good morning! Welcome to our bank! How may I help you?
職員:早上好!歡迎光臨我們銀行,請問您要辦理什麼業務?
Steven: Good morning! I'm Steven Smith. I want to open an account here.
史蒂文:早上好!我叫史蒂文·史密斯。我想在這裡開個賬戶。
Clerk: OK! Come this way please. You should fill a form here first. Here you are.
職員:好的,請到這邊來,您首先需要填一個表格。給您。
Steven: Thank you very much! And then what?
史蒂文:非常感謝,然後呢?
Clerk: If you don't mind, Mr. Smith, please go to counter number six to queue up and wait for the service.
職員:史密斯先生,如果您不介意的話,請您到六號櫃檯排隊等候一下。
Steven: OK! Thank you.
史蒂文:好的,謝謝你!
Clerk: My pleasure.
職員:很樂意為您服務。
關於簡單的英語對話練習