有關於身體檢查的英語情景口語
小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,同學們一定要好好學習英語,因為英語在我們生活中還是一個重要的科目,只要我們堅持下去一定可以提高成績的,大家趕緊行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦
一每年做一次身體檢查
AHi, Mr. Smith. I’m Dr. Hawkins. Why are you here today?
你好,史密斯先生。我是霍金斯醫生。你今天怎麼來了?
BI thought it would be a good idea to get a check-up.
我想做個檢查還是好一些。
AYes, well you haven’t had one for…five years. You should have one every year.
是呀,那麼…你有5年一次檢查也沒有做過,你應該每年檢查一次的。
BI know. I figure as long as there’s nothing wrong, why go see the doctor?
我知道。我想只要沒有什麼不舒服的話,哪裡要看什麼醫生。
AWell, the best way to avoid serious illnesses is to find out about them early. So, try to come at least once a year for your own good.
哦,避免患上嚴重疾病的最好的方法是早點發現它,所以,為了你自己,還是每年至少來一次。
BO.K.
好的。
ALet me see here. Your eyes and ears look fine. Take a deep breath, please. Do you smoke, Mr. Smith?
讓我來檢查檢查。眼睛和耳朵情況良好。深呼吸一下。你吸菸嗎,史密斯先生?
BYes.
吸菸。
ASmoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease, you know. You really should quit.
你知道,吸菸是得肺癌和心臟病的最主要因素。你應該戒菸。
BI’ve tried a hundred times, but I just can’t seem to kick the habit.
我試了100次了,但是好像不太可能戒菸。
AWell, we have classes and some medications that might help. I’ll give you more information before you leave.
那麼,我們開設了一些課程,並會發放一些藥物,可能會有些幫助。你離開的時候我再詳細地跟你說說。
BO.K., thanks, doctor.
好的,謝謝你,醫生。
二身體檢查應該每年一次
AHi, Mr. Smith. I'm Doctor Hawkins. Why are you here today?
史密斯先生,你好。我是霍金斯醫生。你今天來這裡幹嘛?
BI found it would be a good idea to get a check-up.
我覺得來做個身體檢查好點。
AYes, well, you haven't had one for 5 years. You should have one every year.
是的,額,你已經5年沒做身體檢查了。你應該每年檢查一次。
BI know. I figure as long as there is nothing wrong, why go see the doctor?
我知道。我就覺得既然沒什麼毛病,為什麼要去看醫生。
AWell, the best way to avoid serious illnesses is to find out about them early. So try to come at least once a year for your own good.
額,避免嚴重的疾病的最好方法是儘早發現它們。所以,為了你自己好,爭取每年來檢查一次。
BOk.
好的。
ALet me see here. Your eyes and ears look fine. Take a deep breath, please. Do you smoke, Mr. Smith?
讓我看看這裡。你的眼睛和耳朵看起來都很好。請深呼吸。史密斯先生,你抽菸嗎?
BYes.
是的。
ASmoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease, you know. You really should quit.
你知道的,抽菸是肺癌和心臟病的主要誘因。你真的應該戒了它。
BI've tried hundreds of times, but I just can't seem to kick the habbit.
我已經試了幾百次了,但是我似乎戒不了這個習慣。
AWell, we have classes and some medications that might help. I'll give you more information before you leave.
額,我們有一些課程和藥物可能對此有幫助。在你離開之前我會給你更多的資料。
BOk, thanks doctor.
好的,謝謝醫生。
有關於身體健康的英語口語