關於安慰朋友的英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  隨著英語在全球範圍的傳播,它逐漸成為一種世界語言,這其中,某些地理、歷史以及社會文化因素對它最初的傳播有著重大的影響。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Laura's business has gone into a decline in recent days She is very upset, so Steven tries to cheer her up,

  最近勞拉的生意很不景氣,她很心煩,史蒂文試圖鼓勵她振作起來。

  Steven: How's your business?

  史蒂文:生意做得怎樣?

  Laura: Everything seems to be getting worse. I don't know what to do with it.

  勞拉:一切似乎每況愈下,我不知道該怎麼辦。

  Steven: Things are tough all over You should never give up!

  史蒂文:萬事皆難,你絕對不能放棄!

  Laura: But how can I prevent a deficit?

  勞拉:但是我怎麼才能不虧損啊?

  Steven: I think you should make a thorough market investigation now.

  史蒂文:我認為你現在應該做一個全面的市場調查。

  Laura: OK, OK. I’ll do my best.

  勞拉:好吧,我會全力以赴。

  Steven: I always consider you are such a guy who never gives up.

  史蒂文:我一直都認為你是永不言敗的人。

  Laura: I know life is not all roses, and I believe I will pull this through.

  勞拉:我知道人生並不總是康莊大道,我相信我一定能渡過危機的。

  Steven: Yeah, you can make it.

  史蒂文:是的,你一定行。

  篇二

  海倫:聽到你祖母的不幸的訊息,我感到非常難過。她是一個非常好的人,我愛她像愛自己的的祖母一樣。

   I"m deeply sorry to hear your grandmother.

  She was a wonderful person,and i loved her liake my own grandmother.

  艾麗斯:謝謝你的好心。我非常感動,他也非常愛你。

   you fou your sympathy.I"m deeply touched .She loved you ,too.

  海倫:請告訴我,我可以幫你做點什麼。我帶了一隻炸雞,我知道你心事太多就不會想著吃飯。

   let me know if there"s anything i can do.i brought over some fried chicken i kown you have enough things to worry about without having to think about cooking.

  艾麗斯:你真體貼人,海倫。也謝謝你的花,它們很漂亮。

   was really thoughtful,Helen ,and thanks for the flowers,too. They"re beautiful.

  海倫:你找照顧人去吧,有許多人在等著和你談話。我明天再來看你。在這段時間裡如果有需要幫忙的地方儘量找我。

   let you go now.there are a lot of other people waiting to talk to you ,and I"ll see you tomorrow.In the meantime,if there"s anything at i can do .don"t hesitate to ask me .

  艾麗斯:謝謝海倫,我會的。

   will.

  篇三

  麗麗:麥克,你今天臉色不太好,不舒服嗎?

  Lili: You don't look so good today, Mike, why?

  麥克:簡直糟透了!昨晚鄰居家辦晚會,吵得我沒法兒睡覺。

  Mike: I'm in a terrible state! My next-door neighbor had a party last night. I couldn't get to sleep with so much noise going on.

  麗麗:原來是這樣,換了我也會休息不好的。

  Lili: I see. I wouldn't be able to sleep well in that situation, either.

  麥克:還有更糟的,早上剛一出門,自行車胎爆了,我又急急忙忙跑去修車。

  Mike: What is more, my bicycle tire punctured in the morning as soon as I mounted, and I had to have it repaired on my way to work.

  麗麗:還好,你都沒有遲到。我坐公交車堵在路上了,遲到了五分鐘。

  Lili: Fortunately, you were not late. I took the bus and got stuck in traffic, and I was five minutes late.

  麥克:看來你今天也不順,真為你難過。

  Mike: Seems you are not having a lucky day, either. Sorry to hear that.

  麗麗:彼此彼此。坐下歇會兒,喝杯咖啡吧。

  Lili: Same here. Sit down and take a rest. Have a cup of coffee.

  麥克:好的。事實上,我連早飯都還沒顧得上吃呢。

  Mike: Ok. Actually I have been too busy to have breakfast yet.

  麗麗:那你最好還是先去吃點兒東西吧。

  Lili: Then, you'd better go and get something to eat first.

  麥克:不行啊,我手頭兒上有一堆事兒,老闆在不停地催我。

  Mike: No way. I have a lot of work on hand. The boss keeps pressing me to finish it.

  麗麗:彆著急,要不要我幫你做些什麼?

  Lili: Don't worry. Let's see if I can do anything to help you.

  麥克:我想我可以搞定,只是心裡有點兒煩。

  Mike: I think I can get it all done; I just feel a little bit upset.

  麗麗:下班後早點兒回家休息。哦,咖啡煮好了。

  Lili: Go home and go to bed early after work. Now, at least, the coffee is ready.

  麥克:味道好極了,謝謝你的關心!

  Mike: It is nice and tastes delicious. Thanks for your concern!

  

打電話英語情景對話閱讀
安慰別人的英語對話閱讀
相關知識
關於安慰朋友的英語對話
關於安慰別人的英語對話
關於安慰失戀的英語對話
關於安慰別人的英語句子
關於朋友的英語對話情景閱讀
有關於詢問朋友的英語作文
關於描寫朋友的英語諺語精選
有關朋友的英語對話閱讀
關於如何成功的英語對話
關於日常聊天的英語對話口語

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!