打電話英語情景對話閱讀
口語是英語學習中的重要組成部分。雖然近年來教育工作者們越來越多地意識到其重要性。小編精心收集了打電話英語情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!
打電話英語情景對話篇1
A:Operator.
我是接線員。
B:I'd like to make a collect call to Portland,Oregon,but I don't know the number.
我要打對方付費電話到俄勒岡州波特蘭市,但我不知道電話號碼。
A:Do you have the name and address of the party?
你有對方的姓名和住址嗎?
B:Yes,I do.It's Henry Lu,451 Madison Drive.
是的,我有。是盧亨利,地址是麥逖遜道451號。
A:One moment,please....The number is 587_6209.May I have your name,please?
請稍候……,號碼是587—6209,請問尊姓大名?
B:Jim Shen.
沈吉姆。
A:And your number,please.
請問你的電話號嗎?
B:564_7582.
564—7582。
A:Will this be person_to_person or station_to_station?
是叫人還是叫號?
B:Station_to_station.
叫號。
A:Just a moment,please.
請稍候。
A:This is long distance.I have a collect call for anyone from Jim Shen.Will you accept the charge?
這是長途電話,是來自沈吉姆的對方付費電話,你願意接受嗎?
B:Yes,I will.
是的,我接受。
A:Thank you.Go ahead,please.
謝謝你,請說話。
A:Hello,operator,I'd like to make a long distance call to New York.Person_to_person.
喂,接線員,我要打一個電話到紐約,是叫人的。
B:May I have the name of your party?
請問對方的姓名?
A:Jim Han.
韓吉姆。
B:And his number?
他的電話號話呢?
A:741_1111.
741—1111。
B:One moment,sir.
請稍候,先生。
A:Connect me with the overseas operator,please.
請幫我接國際電話臺。
B:Overseas operator.
這是國際電話接線員。
A:I'd like to place an overseas call to Taibei Taiwan.
我要打一個國際電話到臺灣的臺北。
B:Person_to_person or station_to_station call,sir?
是叫人還是叫號?先生。
A:Person_to_person,please.I'd like to speak to Mr.Tan;that's spelled T_A_N.The number is area code03445_8421.
叫人的,我找譚先生,拼字是T—A—N。區域號碼是03,電話號碼是445—8421。
B:Thank you,sir.Your number,please?
謝謝你,先生,請問你的號碼?
A:My number is 628_6423.
我的號碼是628—6423。
B:And your name?
你的姓名?
A:Charlie Han.
韓查理。
B:Thank you,Mr.Han.Please hang up the receiver and wait.I'll call you back when your party is on the line.
謝謝你,韓先生,請掛上話等候,接通時我會叫你的。
A:Yes,thank you.
是的,謝謝你。
A:Hello?
喂?
B:Mr.Shen?
沈先生嗎?
A:Yes?
是的。
B:There's call for you from Mr.Brown of J.T.Hot Company.
你有一個電話是何特公司布朗先生打來的。
A:Oh,yes.Please put him on.Hello,this is Shen speaking.
啊,是的,請接過來,喂,我是沈先生。
A:Would Travel Service.May I help you?
世界旅行社,我可以效勞嗎?
B:Yes,I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang in the International Department.
是的,我要找國際部的王先生。
A:Just a moment,please.
請稍候。
A:I'm sorry,Mr.Wang's line is busy.Will you hold on ,please?
抱歉,王先生的電話佔線,請稍候好嗎?
B:Yes.
好的。
A:Thank you for waiting.I'll connect you.
讓你久等了,我這就幫你接通。
B:Thank you.Hello,may I speak to Mr.Wang,please?
謝謝你,喂,我找王先生好嗎?
C:I'm sorry,sir,but Mr.Wang is not in right now.
抱歉,先生,王先生現在不在。
B:When do you expect him back?
他什麼時候會回來?
C:He should be back by three.Would you like to leave a message?
他3點鐘應該會回來,你要留話嗎?
B:Yes.Would you have him call me back? My name is Shen.I'm at the Drake Hotel,Room 621.
好的,請他回我電話好嗎?我姓沈,住在杜累克旅館621房間。
C:All right,Mr.Shen.I'll give him your message.
好的,沈先生,我會傳話給他的。
B:Thank you .Goodbye.
謝謝你,再見。
C:Goodbye.
再見。
打電話英語情景對話篇2
要找的人不在
A: Hello! This is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen?
B: Yes, one moment, please. I'll get her for you.
A: Thank you.
B: I'm sorry, she's not at her room right now.
A: Oh, I'll call her again.
翻譯
A: 喂,我是卡羅,可以請陳小姐聽電話嗎?
B: 好,請等一下,我為你轉接。
A: 謝謝。
B: 對不起,她現在不在。
A: 那我再打給她。
打電話英語情景對話篇3
Bill: Hello, Parker. How’s everything?
Parker :Can’t complain. And you?
Bill: Business is booming. I understand you want to meet up with me next week. How’s your schedule looking?
Parker: Let me see. I can come out and see you first thing Wednesday.
Bill: Great.
關於安慰朋友的英語對話