英語轉接電話用語

General 更新 2024年11月23日

  在公司總是會遇到轉接電話的情況,那麼轉接電話的英語對話十怎樣的呢?下面是小編整理的,歡迎大家閱讀!

  A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking.四通公司,您好,我是Mary.

  B: Hello, I'd like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please.你好,我想找Hunter先生。

  A: May I ask who is calling, please?請問您是哪位?

  B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company.我是IBM電腦公司的Herbert Wood.

  A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… into PBX Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line.謝謝,Wood先生,請稍等。打內線電話Hunter先生,IBM電腦公司的Wood先生找您。

  C: Can you find out what he wants?你可以問他有什麼事嗎?

  A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. to callerI'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.好的,Hunter先生。對來電者說對不起Wood先生,讓您久等了。Hunter先生現在非常忙,他想知道你有什麼事對他說。

  B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don't know whether he is interested in that or not?是的,我想買一些計算機軟體,另外再談一談開發一些其它的軟體。我不知道他是否有興趣。

  A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please?to PBX Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software.我明白了,非常感謝,Wood先生。請你等一下好嗎?打內線電話Hunter先生,Wood先生想買一些計算機軟體。

  C: I see. Put him on line two.好的,請轉到2號線。

  A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. To caller Mr. Wood, I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll put you through to Mr. Hunter.好的,Hunter先生。對來電者Wood先生,不好意思讓你久等了,我把你的電話接給Hunter先生。

  A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you?下午好,銷售部,我能幫你什麼忙嗎?

  B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?可以和Bush先生說話嗎?

  A: I'll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?我要看一看他是否在。請問我得告訴他誰打來的?

  B: John Smith.

  A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I'm afraid. Can I help you?請別掛機,Bush先生正在和總經理開會,我可以幫你忙嗎?

  B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.好的,我想跟他討論一下我們上星期簽訂的合同。

  A: I don't think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?我想會議不會開得太久,我讓他有空給你打電話,好嗎?

  B: Yes, that would be easiest.是的,那樣最好了。

  A: Could I have your name again, please?請再一次告訴我你的姓名,好嗎?

  B: Yes. It's John Smith.好的,我叫John Smith.

  A: And the number?電話號碼呢?

  B: 021-64358796

  A: OK. You'll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.好的,Smith先生,早上晚些時候,你會收到Bush先生的電話。

  B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye.謝謝你的幫助,再見。

  A: You are welcome. Good-bye.別客氣,再見。

  A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you?Madison工業,我是Cathy Winer,我能幫您嗎?

  B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?下午好,麻煩你接到Black先生,好嗎?

  A: May I know who's calling?請問您是哪位?

  B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I'm calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company.這裡是A.B.C電腦公司的Mary Fox.我是替我們公司總經理Tom Backer先生打電話。

  A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?對不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在開會,請告訴我你的電話號碼,我會讓他給你打電話的,好嗎?

  B: I'm afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.我想Baker先生想現在和Black先生說話,他有緊急事情與Black先生商量,不能拖延。

  A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line?one minute later好的,請你別掛機。一分鐘後Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,電話接通了,Black先生可以和你通話了,請吧。

  B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer非常感謝你的善意幫助,Winer小姐。

  A: You are welcome.別客氣。

  A: Good morning. NTT Co…早上好,NTT公司。

  B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please?你好,可以和出口部負責人Ira Black先生通話嗎?

  A: I'm sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who's calling?對不起,Black先生剛出去。可以問一下您是哪位嗎?

  B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?我是Ace諮詢公司的John Carter.請你告訴我什麼時候能找到他。

  A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message?我真的一點都不知道Black先生什麼時候會在辦公室。您可以過一會兒再打來或者給他留言嗎?

  B: I think it's better for me to leave a message. But it's important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.我覺得還是留下一個口信比較好。不過這件事很要緊,請一定將留言傳達給他。

  A: I see. I'm sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black.明白了,我一定把您的留言傳達給Black先生。

  B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice?It's very important. I'll explain later.那就好,你可以告訴他,由於意外變化,在進一步通知之前,請勿給NNC公司發貨。事關重大,稍後我會做出解釋。

  A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I've got it all.行。我重複一遍留言,看看是否記全了.

簡單的日常英語對話精選
電話英語一對一
相關知識
英語轉接電話用語
接電話用英語怎麼寫
常用的英文電話用語有哪些
關於英文的電話用語閱讀
英語電話用語對話
餐飲接聽電話用語
英語中電話用語有哪些
英語打招呼的電話用語
英語打招呼的電話用語
招聘打電話用語

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!