在酒吧的英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  英語對話課教學是實現英語學習的最終目標——交際的最好手段。小編整理了在酒吧的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  在酒吧的英語對話一

  Patricia:Hey, I want to go to the Greenhill Bar tonight. Do you want to come with me?

  Dylan:Are you saying you want to go "tie one on" with me?

  Patricia:Exactly. Are you interested?

  Dylan:Hmm. Definitely, but I don't know where the Greenhill Bar is.

  Patricia:Don't worry about it. I'll have my driver come pick you up.

  Dylan:Ah, sounds like a plan then.

  Patricia:Let's go out and enjoy the nightlife together.

  Dylan:Let's go for it!

  Patricia:嗨,我今晚要去格林希爾酒吧,跟我一塊兒去嗎?

  Dylan:你是打算和我一醉方休嗎?

  Patricia:正是。你有興趣嗎?

  Dylan:唔。當然啊,但我不知道格林希爾酒吧在哪裡。

  Patricia:別擔心。我會讓我的司機去接你。

  Dylan:啊,聽起來真不錯。

  Patricia:我們一起去享受一下夜生活吧。

  Dylan:我們走!

  在酒吧的英語對話二

  D: the dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.

  晚餐的味道真不錯,我真是驚訝不已.

  C: that's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.

  你這麼說我真高興.飯後我們喝杯葡萄酒吧.

  D: great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.

  好極了!甜酒是我的最愛,以甜酒來結束一頓大餐再好不過了.

  C: do you prefer brandy or posts.

  你喜歡白蘭地還是波爾圖?

  D: port, please.

  波爾圖,謝謝.

  C: excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.

  好極了,我喜歡波爾圖那種甘甜順滑的口感.

  D: the port is exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?

  這瓶波爾圖葡萄酒很不錯,有年頭了,我說對了嗎?

  C: yes. You always have a good nose for wines.

  是的,你總能品出好酒來.

  D: next time we are about to dinner we should try some Canadian ice wine.

  下次我們喝點加拿大冰酒吧.

  C: oh, what's that?

  哦?什麼酒?

  D: it's made from natually forzen grapes.

  就是用自然冰凍的葡萄釀出來的.

  C: why not? It sounds great.

  下次我喝點,聽起來真不錯.

  D: oh, here's to your health.

  好的,為你的健康舉杯.

  C: thanks. Cheers.

  謝謝!乾杯!

  D: cheers.

  乾杯!

  在酒吧的英語對話三

  A:This is a great bar. It’s really hopping。

  這酒吧真不錯,他們可真忙。

  B:Yes, this was a great idea to come here. I’m glad we came out tonight。

  是的,咱們來這兒可真是個好主意。我很高興今晚出來了。

  A:Where would you like to sit?

  你想坐哪兒?

  B:By the window。

  窗戶旁邊吧。

  A:Ah, great minds think alike。

  呵呵,英雄所見略同。

  Bartender:How are you tonight? What can I get you to drink?

  今晚過得怎麼樣啊?想要喝點什麼?

  A:Please give me a few minutes。

  請稍等幾分鐘。

  Bartender:Certainly, I’ll be right back to take your order。

  好的,我稍後回來為您點餐。

  A:Alice, what do you want?

  愛麗絲,你想喝點什麼?

  B:Just a glass of juice, please。

  一杯果汁就好,謝謝。

  Bartender:Have you decided?

  你們決定了嗎?

  A:Yes, I’ll have a beer and my friend will have an orange juice。

  是的,我來一杯啤酒,我朋友要一杯橙子。

  Bartender:I’ll be right back with those。

  馬上給你們拿上來。

  

酒店辦理入住英語對話
關於酒吧常用英語對話
相關知識
在酒吧的英語對話閱讀
關於酒店的英語對話閱讀
預訂酒店的英語對話閱讀
有關酒店的英語對話閱讀
在商場的英語對話閱讀
在餐館的英語對話閱讀
在飯店點餐的英語對話閱讀
在電影院的英語對話閱讀
在圖書館的英語對話閱讀
在西餐廳的英語對話閱讀