酒店辦理入住英語對話
英語對話課教學要以培養學生語言交際能力為目的,注重豐富的情景設計,學習實用易學的句型表達。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。歡迎來到雲山飯店。先生需要我幫忙嗎?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登記入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生請告訴我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理懷特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我們預訂嗎?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
請等一下。我查一下我們的預定記錄。。。讓您久等了。先生,你預定的是一個單人間,住3晚。請您填寫登記表,好嗎?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想確認你的離開日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我應該在8號離開
R:
How would you like to make payment?
請問你想怎麼付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了嗎?謝謝。你的房間在8樓888號。請稍等片刻。阿貝爾的人會告訴你你的房間,希望你能在這裡過得愉快。
二
On October 2nd, Steven checks in.
十月二號,史蒂文入住賓館。
Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
職員:下午好,請問您有什麼需要?
Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.
史蒂文:我要入住。
Clerk: Do you have a reservation?
職員:您有預訂嗎?
Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th. I called last week.
史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,預訂了10月2日到10日的房間。我上週打的電話。
Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is that right?
職員:請稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您訂的是帶浴室的單人間,對吧?
Steven: Yes, that's right.
史蒂文:是的。
Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?
職員:史密斯先生,現在請您填一下這個登記表格好嗎?
Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?
史蒂文:好的。順便問一下,餐廳在哪裡?
Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, if you would like something to drink, you can also call room service.
職員:餐廳在2樓。這是您房間的鑰匙。您的房間在6樓,609房間,電梯在那邊。我們在頂層還有一個自助餐廳,如果你想喝點什麼,也可以撥打房間服務電話。
Steven: Thank you.
史蒂文:謝謝你.
三
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住貴酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 當然可以,能把姓名給我嗎?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房嗎?
Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的沒錯,是明天退房。
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要喚醒服務嗎?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,請在早上6.30喚醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房間號碼是五層的502房間。早餐是早晨6.30到9點。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you.謝謝你。
在酒吧的英語對話閱讀