兩人英語對話帶中文閱讀
語言是人類交往行為的最基本媒介,英語語言的交流功能使得學好英語尤為重要,英語課堂的理想教學效果一直以來都是英語語言學習所追求的。小編整理了兩人英語對話帶中文,歡迎閱讀!
兩人英語對話帶中文篇一
Tom: Today, general manager gave me a proposal.
今天,總經理給了我一個企劃案。
Bob: What kind of proposal is it?
什麼樣的企劃案?
Tom: It is about our new store. Do you have any idea about this?
是關於我們的新店,你有什麼想法?
Bob: The customers of our old store are housewives. I think we need to expand our targeted people.
我們舊店的顧客都是些家庭主婦,我認為我們必須再擴充套件。
Tom: Yes, I agree. So we need to think about it.
是的,我同意,所以我們必須想想。
Bob: Do you agree us to add some counters which sell some ornaments that young people love?
你同意我們增加一些櫃檯賣一些年輕人喜歡的飾品嗎?
Tom: Young people? It sounds a good idea.
年輕人?聽起來不錯。
Bob: Yeah, young people are always interested in something new. Our new counters could sell some low price and particular ornaments or something else.
恩,年輕人總是對新鮮事物感興趣。我們新的櫃檯可以賣一些價位低而且獨特的飾品或者其他東西。
Tom: Em.. you can try to put down your ideas.
恩,你可以試著把你的想法寫下來。
Bob: OK, no problem.
好的,沒問題。
兩人英語對話帶中文篇二
Leader: Why are you so late?
為什麼這麼遲?
Lily: Late? I got here on time.
遲到?我很準時啊。
Leader: I said we would meet here at 8 o’clock, not 9 o’clock.
我說我們要八點在這見面,不是九點。
Lily: I am so sorry.
很抱歉。
Leader: You had better wise up.
放聰明點。
Lily: I will. And what are we going to do?
我會的,那我們要做什麼呢?
Leader: We don’t have enough time to run over these papers. We should start our task.
我們沒有足夠的時間來瀏覽這些論文了。我們直接開始工作吧。
Lily: And what I should do?
那我要做什麼?
Leader: Arrange all things we need in the coming days, and then call every member of our team and tell them when and where. Did you grasp the overall situation?
整理我們接下來幾天要用的所有東西,然後打電話通知我們隊的所有成員時間和地點。你懂我的意思嗎?
Lily: Yes, that’s very easy.
懂了,這很簡單。
兩人英語對話帶中文篇三
Tom: Do you think I am mindless?
你認為我很沒頭腦嗎?
Bob: Why do you have such a feeling? Have you done anything wrong?
你怎麼會這麼想呢?你做錯什麼了?
Tom: I think so. I told someone who I don’t know very well something.
是的。我告訴了某個我不是很熟悉的人一些事情。
Bob: Something like what ?
什麼事?
Tom: Something should be kept in secret.
一些應該是被保密的事情。
Bob: Oh god. And what happened?
哦天啊。然後怎麼樣了?
Tom: I don’t know. I felt so upset now.
我不知道。我現在很沮喪。
Bob: Why did you tell him?
你為什麼告訴他這些事呢?
Tom: It was a slip of tongue.
無意中說漏了嘴。
Bob: I see. Don’t worry. It will be fine.
我知道了。別太擔心,會好的。
兩人英語對話帶中文篇四
Ann: What’s wrong with you? You look very upset.
你怎麼了?你看起來不開心呢。
Lily: Nothing. I am looking the scenery out of the window.
沒什麼,我在看窗外的風景。
Ann: Don’t cheat me. I am your best friend. I know something happened.
別騙我,我是你最好的朋友,我知道一定發生什麼了。
Lily: It’s my mum. She fell down from the stairs and broke her leg.
是我媽媽,她從樓梯摔了下來,腿摔斷了。
Ann: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. And what did the doctor said?
噢,真的很抱歉。醫生怎麼說?
Lily: The doctor said that the leg could be cured, but my mum should stay in bad for three or four months. And she couldn’t do any heave work.
醫生說是可以治癒的,但是我媽媽必須在床上呆三到四個月,她不能做重活了。
Ann: Oh, but now that she would be cured is the most important. I know you worry about the money. I am sorry that I can’t do any favor for you.
哦,但是現在她能被治癒比較重要啊,我知道你在擔心錢的問題,我很抱歉我幫不了你。
Lily: Don’t say that. I am very happy to hear you say that. Let’s play it by ear.
別這麼說,我很高興聽到你這麼說,走一步看一步吧!
Ann: Maybe we can ask the teachers for help.
也許我們可以找老師幫忙啊。
Lily: It can only be like that.
只能這樣了。
有關旅遊的英語對話閱讀