有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  古往今來,旅遊一直是人們增長知識,豐富閱歷的美好追求。可以說旅遊是一項集觀光,娛樂,健身於一體的愉快而美好的活動。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  K:You can't beat this room for the money.

  凱西:就我們所付的價錢來說,這個房間真是太好了。

  It's a bit old, but the staff here are very friendly, everything works, and the view!

  雖然有點兒舊,但這裡的員工都很友善、所有的裝置也很好用、而且窗外的景緻棒透了!

  E:I can't believe it. We really lucked out to get this room.

  艾凡:真難以置信。能住進這個房間我們真的很幸運。

  K:Well, let's unpack and put away our things. Then can we go for lunch? I'm starved!

  凱西:那麼,咱們趕快開啟行李把東西放好吧。接著就去吃午餐好嗎?我餓死了!

  E:Sure, Kathy. Let's see. I'll put your suitcase on this bed and mine on that one. Is that OK?

  艾凡:當然,凱西。我看看,我把你的行李箱放在這張床上,我的行李箱就放在那張床上。這樣可以嗎?

  K:Uh-huh. I like sleeping next to the window. Thanks!

  凱西:可以。我喜歡睡在窗邊。謝了!

  E:Don't mention it. And, could I have this dresser?

  艾凡:不客氣。我可以用這個梳妝檯嗎?

  K:Sure. I'll take this one. We can split the closet.

  凱西:當然可以。我就用這個了。這個壁櫥我們可以共享。

  E:The bathroom is fair-sized. Since we'll be here about two weeks, we can put our toiletries away now, too.

  艾凡:浴室也夠大。既然我們大概會在這裡住上兩個禮拜,就把梳妝用品擺進去好了。

  K:Right. Oh, and this picture I'll put on the dresser.

  凱西:好的。哦,還有這張照片我要把它放在梳妝檯上。

  E:Oh, whose picture?

  艾凡:哦,誰的照片?

  K:The one of us we had taken for graduation. I love it.

  凱西:那張我們合拍的畢業照。我很喜歡它。

  2

  M:Hi. You're new here, aren't you?

  男子:嗨。你是新來的,對不對?

  K:Yes. My boyfriend and I just checked in.

  凱西:是的,我和我男朋友剛辦好住宿登記。

  M:I can tell from your accent that you're an American.

  男子:聽你的口音,我就知道你是美國人。

  K:That's right. From New York. And you?

  凱西:沒錯。我是紐約人。那你呢?

  M:Oh, sorry. My name is Fritz. I'm from Berlin.

  男子:哦,對不起,我叫弗瑞茲,柏林人。

  K:Kathy, Kathy Mannings. Pleased to meet you.

  凱西:我叫凱西,凱西?曼寧斯。很高興認識你。

  M:Fritz Seiler. Nice to meet you. Is this your first trip to Europe?

  男子:弗瑞茲?塞勒。很高興認識你。這是你第一次到歐洲旅行嗎?

  K:Yes, it is.

  凱西:是的,沒錯。

  M:Besides the Netherlands, where else do you plan to go?

  男子:除了荷蘭外,你們還計畫到哪些國家去呢?

  K:We plan to visit Denmark and Sweden, too.

  凱西:我們也許會去參觀丹麥和瑞典。

  M:Good choices. I hope the next time you can spend some time in Germany. It's beautiful andhas great food.

  男子:不錯的選擇。我希望你們下一次能到德國去玩一陣子。德國很漂亮,吃的也很棒。

  K:Maybe we will. I've got to get back. Nice meeting you. Bye.

  凱西:也許我們會去。我得回房間了。很高興認識你,拜。

  3

  E:Well! We're finished putting things away. Now I need to reconfirm our flight back to New York.

  艾凡:嗯!東西都放好了。現在我需要再確認我們回紐約的班機。

  K:So soon? It's still two months from now.

  凱西:這麼快?從現在算起還有兩個月的時間。

  E:Don't forget, Kathy, "The early bird catches the worm."

  艾凡:凱西,別忘了,早起的鳥兒有蟲吃。

  Evan places a call to KLM. An agent answers the call.

  艾凡打了一通電話到荷航。一位地勤人員接聽。

  A:Welcome to KLM. May I help you?

  地勤:荷蘭皇家航空,您好。我能為您效勞嗎?

  E:Yes, please. I'd like to reconfirm our flight home.

  艾凡:是的,麻煩你。我想再次確認我們回程的班機。

  A:What date and flight number, please?

  地勤:請告訴我日期和班機號碼,好嗎?

  E:It's KLM flight 298 to New York on August 17.

  艾凡:呃,我看一下,八月十七日荷航二九八號飛往紐約的班機。

  A:I'm sorry, sir, but you're too early to reconfirm. Please call us back about a week to three days before you leave.

  地勤:先生,很抱歉,現在做班機再確認太早了。請在您要離開前三至七天左右再打電話過來。

  E:Oh, OK. Sorry to bother you.

  艾凡:哦,好的。很抱歉打擾你了。

  A:No problem. Thanks for calling KLM.

  地勤:不會。謝謝您的來電。

  K:So, did you reconfirm our flight back?

  凱西:那麼,你確認好我們回程班機了嗎?

  E:The agent said it was too early to reconfirm. She said to call a week to three days before leaving.

  艾凡:地勤人員說現在確認太早了。她說在離開前三至七天左右再打過去。

  K:Don't forget, Evan, "The woman is always right."

  凱西:艾凡,別忘了,女人永遠是對的。

  

有關旅遊英語對話欣賞
關於旅遊實用英語對話
相關知識
有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯
旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯
有關購物的英語對話帶翻譯
有關購物的英語對話帶翻譯
有關旅遊的英語對話精選
有關旅遊的英語對話閱讀
有關小學生英語對話帶翻譯
有關八年級英語對話帶翻譯
有關搞笑的英語笑話帶翻譯
有關簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯精選

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!