關於旅遊實用英語對話
放開去旅遊:經歷春與秋,賞心冬季遊。灤州增錦繡,古韻獲豐收。欠少知識後,門前當代留。不今不古有,笑話遍地羞。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
K:This is heaven! I love these bikes. They take you everywhere.
凱西:簡直是天堂!我好愛這些自行車。它們可以載你到任何地方。
This city is so bicycle-friendly!
這個城市很多方面都為騎單車方便設想!
E:I can't get over how many people ride bicycles here. It's like China!
艾凡:我很訝異這裡有這麼多人騎自行車。好象中國大陸嘛!
K:You've never been there!
凱西:你從沒去過那裡呀!
E:Well, I watch CNN, you know.
艾凡:嗯,我看CNN新聞節目,你知道的。
K:OK, Mr. Know-It-All. Anyway, it's so easy to get around with all these bicycle trails and placesto park your bikes.
凱西:好吧,萬事通先生。不管怎麼樣,有這些自行車車道和停放自行車的地方要到哪兒都很容易。
E:Let's park by this flower market and walk around.
艾凡:咱們把自行車停在這個花市旁邊,四處走走逛逛吧。
K:Fine with me. Hey! Where are all the tulips?
凱西:我沒意見。嘿!鬱金香都到哪裡去了?
E:They're out of season. It's summer, remember?
艾凡:它們不是這個季節的花卉。現在是夏天,記得吧?
Tulips and daffodils come out in spring.
鬱金香和水仙花是春天的花卉。
K:That's right. Anyway, we can enjoy all these other beauties.
凱西:沒錯。但是,我們仍可欣賞其它所有美麗的花。
Roses, irises, and daisies. Mmm! Everything smells fresh.
玫瑰、鳶尾花和雛菊。嗯!每樣東西聞起來都好清香。
E:It's too bad we can't take these home. Well, we can, in a way.
艾凡:我們不可以把這些花帶回家去,真是太可惜了。不過,我們還是可以的,用一種方式。
K:How's that?
凱西:怎樣的方式呢?
E:Stand next to these flower pots. I'll take your picture with the flowers as a souvenir.
艾凡:站在盆栽旁邊。我拍一張你和這些花的合照留作紀念。
篇二
R:Good morning, young lady. Beautiful day, isn't it?
業者:早安,小姐。天氣很好,不是嗎?
K:I'll say. Summer here is so lovely.
凱西:是啊。這裡的夏天非常宜人。
R:How would you like to rent a bicycle today and see the city the way most people here in Amsterdam do? They're very reasonable.
業者:今天要和這兒大多數的人一樣租自行車遊覽阿姆斯特丹嗎?價錢很公道。
K:Yes, we've heard that most people here commute by bicycle rather than by car. I think that's great!
凱西:是的,我們聽說這裡大多數的人都是騎自行車通勤而不開車的。我認為這樣很棒了!
R:So do we! It may take longer, but it's more healthful and a much better way to take in the city views.
業者:我們也這麼認為!騎自行車可能要多花一點時間,但是比較有益建康,而且也是觀賞市景比較好的一種方式。
K:Gee, you sold me. How much for two?
凱西:哇。你把我給說服了。兩個人要多少錢呢?
R:You have a choice of a tandem if you want to ride together, or two separate bikes.
業者:如果你們要共騎的話可以選擇雙人協力車,或者選擇兩輛單人騎的自行車。
K:Uh, I think separate bikes might be better.
凱西:呃,我想單人自行車也許比較好。
R:A half day is four hours; a full day is anytime before 8:00 p.m. Each bike half day is 6.5 euros, for a full day 13. A lock and key come with each bicycle.
業者:半天是四個小時,一天是租到晚上八點前。一輛自行車半天是歐元六塊五,一天是十三塊。每輛自行車都附有一把鎖和鑰匙。
K:So, how much would that be in U.S. dollars for two bikes all day?
凱西:那麼,兩輛自行車租用一天,美金要多少錢呢?
R:That would be 26 euros or roughly US$35.
業者:那要26歐元或美金35元左右。
K:That's not cheap, but it will be fun. OK, we'll take two.
凱西:雖然並不便宜,但是會很好玩。好的,我們租兩輛。
篇三
K:I hope the hostel owner doesn't mind our going out for meals.
凱西:我希望旅社的老闆不介意我們外出用餐。
E:Who? Mrs. Van Helsing? She doesn't mind at all.
艾凡:誰?凡·赫爾辛太太?她一點也不介意。
In fact, she suggested we have lunch at a cafe near here.
實際上,她建議我們在這附近的一家小餐館用餐。
K:That sounds sweet of her. Say, look at all the trees and flowers! It seems everyone growsflowers in Holland.
凱西:聽起來她人不錯。啊!看看這些樹木花草!在荷蘭似乎每個人都種植花卉。
E:Well, Holland is famous for its tulips and windmills.
艾凡:嗯,荷蘭以鬱金香和風車為人所熟知。
K:This is a cute restaurant. Let's go in here.
凱西:這家餐館很漂亮,咱們進去吧。
E:This is the place she suggested!
艾凡:這就是旅社老闆建議的餐館。
The menu outside the door has lots of good dishes.
在門外的選單上有許多好吃的菜色。
Notice that almost everything is in Dutch and English?
你有沒有注意到幾乎每道菜都用荷文和英文寫的?
K:Yeah. Why is that?
凱西:有。為什麼?
E:Mrs. Van Helsing was telling me that kids here learn English from primary school. Oh, by theway, you're paying for your lunch and I'm paying for mine. After all, while we're in theNetherlands, we should be going Dutch!
艾凡:凡·赫爾辛太太告訴過我這裡的小孩從小學就學英文。哦,對了,你付你的午餐錢,我付我的。畢竟,我們身在荷蘭,就應該各付各的!
旅遊日常英語對話帶翻譯