廣交會實用英語場景對話

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  商務英語是英語語言運用技能和國際商務知識互相融合的一門綜合性課程。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  C: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

  很遺憾,貴方的價格猛長,比去年幾乎高出20%。

  S: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

  那是因為原材料的價格上漲了。

  C: I see. Thank you.

  我知道了,多謝。

  篇二

  C: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

  很遺憾你們報的價格太高,如果按這種價格買進,我方實在難以推銷。

  S: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.

  如果你考慮一下質量,你就不會覺得我們的價格太高了。

  C: Let's meet each other half way.

  那咱們就各讓一步吧。

  篇三

  C: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

  下面我想就包裝問題討論一下。

  S: Please state your opinions about packing.

  請陳述你們的意見。

  C: All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers.

  好,我們希望我們對包裝的意見能傳達到廠商。

  篇四

  C: How are the shirts packed?

  襯衫怎樣包裝?

  S: They're packed in cardboard boxes.

  它們用紙板箱包裝。

  C: I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.

  我擔心遠洋運輸用紙板箱不夠結實。

  篇五

  C: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?

  你方將怎樣發運貨物,鐵路還是海運?

  S: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.

  請海運發貨,鐵路運輸費用太高,我們願意走海運。

  C: That's what we think.

  我們正是這麼想的。

  

關於英語情景對話練習
關於贊成與反對的英語對話
相關知識
廣交會實用英語場景對話
廣交會實用英語對話精選
旅遊實用英語情景對話
餐廳實用英語情景對話
關於英語場景對話文章閱讀
金融貨幣制度英語場景對話
金融制度英語場景對話
銀行貨幣兌換的英語場景對話
旅遊英語場景對話閱讀
關於旅遊英語場景對話精選

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!