關於求職英語對話閱讀
英語對話教學是英語課堂教學的重要組成部分,在提升教師教學能力、促進學生學習方面發揮著越來越重要的作用。小編精心收集了關於求職英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關於求職英語對話篇1
面試官亨利先生在詢問求職者瑪麗的優缺點
Mary: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and creative.And I have a ... strong sense of responsibility.
瑪麗:我認為自己誠懇、勤奮、有毅力、敢於創新,而且有高度的責任心。
Henry: How about your psychological resilience?
亨利:你的心理承受能力如何?
Mary: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.
瑪麗:我想如果需要的話,我可以在壓力下很好地工作。
Henry: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?
亨利:你如何與那些並不太好相處的人共事?
Mary: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.
瑪麗:我會真誠友好地對待別人,也相信他們會同樣對待我。
Henry: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.
亨利:你倒是個好心的人。
Mary: Thank you. I simply believe the goodness of human nature.
瑪麗:謝謝。我只是相信人性本善。
Henry: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.
亨利:如果可以,談談你的不足之處吧。
Mary: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.
瑪麗:應當承認,有時候我會過分關注細節。我是個追求完美的人。
關於求職英語對話篇2
面試官史密斯先生在和求職者傑克談論其職業目標
Smith: What do you expect of the position?
史密斯:對於這個職位,你有什麼期望?
Jack: I hope to apply my knowledge and experience on the job and make further improvement.
傑克:我希望可以把自己的經驗和學識應用到工作中,並且取得進步。
Smith: What do you think about occupational planning?
史密斯:對於職業規劃,你如何看待。
Jack: It is quite important for all of us. Without clear goals, one may lose direction and cannot pave the way for their future.
傑克:職業規劃對於我們所有人來說,都很重要。如果沒有明確的目標,就可能會失去方向,無法為自己的未來鋪平道路。
Smith: Tell me something about your goals.
史密斯:說說你的目標吧。
Jack: As a graduate, it may be more important to develop myself effectively in my future work. And whatever job I may take, I will make the best efforts.
傑克 :作為一個畢業生,如何在未來的工作中提高自己似乎更為重要。不論我從事什麼工作,我都會全力以赴。
Smith: If confronted with difficult task, what will you do?
史密斯:如果面臨艱鉅的工作,你會怎麼做。
Jack: I will make full use of the chance and get myself ready for the challenges all the time.
傑克:我會充分把握機會,時刻準備迎接挑戰。
Smith: Would you care much about your salary?
史密斯:你會不會過分在意薪水?
Jack: Salary is, admittedly, important, but I will care more about what I can learn from the job.
傑克:薪水固然重要,但是我更看重自己能在工作中學到些什麼。
Smith: If you were assigned some work which you are not so interested, would you take it or not?
史密斯:如果派給你一份並不感興趣的工作,你會不會接受?
Jack: I would take it. After all, interest is not the only thing one should care about.
傑克:會的。畢竟,興趣不是唯一值得在意的事情。
關於求職英語對話篇3
面試官亨利先生在詢問求職者瑪麗的離職原因
Henry: You taught at a local school for a year,right?
亨利:你曾在當地的一所學校任教一年,是嗎?
Mary: Yes, I was there as an English teacher.
瑪麗:是的,我在那兒是一名英語教師。
Henry: Did you enjoy yourself there?
時亨利:你喜歡教學工作嗎?
Mary: Sure. I was fond of those lovely children
瑪麗:當然。我很喜歡那些可愛的孩子們。
Henry: So why did you decide to resign?
亨利:那麼,你為什麼決定辭職呢?
Mary: The school is a little bit too far away. I simply want to take good care of my elderly grandfather.
瑪麗:那所學校有點遠。我只是想更好地照顧我年邁的祖父。
Henry: I see. But why don't you continue to work as a teacher?
亨利:我知道了。那麼,你為什麼不再當老師了呢?
Mary: I think it's better for me to meet new challenges in life.
瑪麗:我認為迎接生活中新的挑戰也不錯。
Henry: So you can have more room for development.
亨利:那樣你可以有更多的發展空間。
Mary: And I can experience another kind of life style.
瑪麗:而且我可以體驗另一種生活方式。
Henry: It sounds like a good idea.
亨利:這倒是個好主意。
Mary: I hope I can adapt to the new job as soon as possible.
瑪麗:我希望自己可以儘快適應新工作。
有關求職的英語對話閱讀