有關點餐時的英語對話閱讀
在我國,對話教學是伴隨新課程改革而出現的一種新的教學形態,在近幾年倍受關注。小編精心收集了有關點餐時的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
有關點餐時的英語對話篇1
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese instance, the
Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。 A: They might be too hot for me.對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here?離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。 A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again? 好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver. 我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You’re welcome.不客氣。
有關點餐時的英語對話篇2
Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma'am?
May:Yes, please. I'd like the steak and mushrooms。
Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
May:I'd like it well-done, please。
Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?
May:I think I'll have baked potatoes. And I'll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?
May:I'd like a cream and onion soup, please。
Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma'am?
May:I want to skip dessert. That's all. Thank you。
Waiter:OK. I'll be with you in a moment。
有關點餐時的英語對話篇3
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐廳點餐
a few moments later?
過了一會兒
Emma: one sparkling water
埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:謝謝!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃瑪:是義大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?
Emma: Chicken.
埃瑪:…雞肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:謝謝!
Emma: OK.
埃瑪:好的。
關於點餐時的英語對話精選