有關於旅遊的英語對話
搞旅遊,建賓館,無可厚非,但絕不能焚琴煮鶴,任意破壞植被、水源和野外文物。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
Reserve a berth
訂臥鋪票
Good morning, I would like to reserve a berth.
早上好,我想訂張臥鋪。
Which train do you like?
哪一趟車?
T112 to Washington please.
T112去華盛頓的。
May I have your name?
能告訴我您的姓名嗎?
That's Lincoln.
林肯。
篇2
Steamed crabs
蒸螃蟹
Excuse me, sir, your steamed crabs is coming.
打擾一下,先生,您的蒸螃蟹好了。
It looks delicious. Can you tell me how to enjoy it? It's my first time to eat it.
看上去很好吃。能告訴我怎麼吃嗎?我第一次吃。
Mix a little soya sauce, vinegar and sliced ginger on this plate and dip the meat in it beforeeating.
把醬油和醋還有姜茸和到一起,在吃螃蟹前蘸一下就可以了。
Thanks a lot.
非常感謝。
篇3
Developing the Film
沖洗照片
Evan goes back to the photography shop after a day of shooting. The same clerk is on duty as before.
拍了一天的照片後,艾凡回到那家照相館。同一位店員和先前一樣正在上班。
C:Oh, hello again. Do you need more film?
店員:嗨,又見面了。你還需要膠捲嗎?
E:No, that's OK. But I would like to have these two rolls developed.
艾凡:不,不需要。但是我想沖洗這兩卷膠捲。
C:When do you need them by, sir?
店員:先生,你最遲什麼時候要呢?
E:How about tomorrow evening?
艾凡:明天傍晚可以嗎?
C:No problem. Do you want 3 x 5 or 4 x 6?
店員:沒問題。你要洗三乘五的還是四乘六的呢?
E:The 3 x 5 will be fine, thanks.
艾凡:三乘五的就好了,謝謝。
C:And do you want the glossy or matted finish?
店員:那你要洗亮面還是布紋面的呢?
E:I prefer glossy, thanks.
艾凡:我比較喜歡亮面的。
C:If you want doubles, we'll give you a free roll of film for each roll you bring in.
店員:如果你要加洗的話,每加洗一卷,我們會免費送你一卷膠捲。
E:Uh, I'm not that confident about me or my camera yet. I'd better see what I get first.
艾凡:呃,我對我的技術或我的相機還不是那麼有信心。我最好先看一下我照的怎麼樣再說。
C:As you wish. Will that be all?
店員:悉聽尊便。就這樣嗎?
E:Yes, please. How much?
艾凡:是的,麻煩你了。多少錢呢?
C:You pay when you pick them up. I don't need a deposit for just two rolls of film. I trust you.
店員:你來拿照片的時候再付錢。才洗兩卷,我不需要拿訂金。我信任你。
E:Why, thanks! See you tomorrow, then.
艾凡:哦,謝謝你!那明天見了。
C:See you tomorrow evening.
店員:明天傍晚見了。
預訂酒店英語對話稿精選