醫院情景對話

General 更新 2024年11月24日

  生病時,難免有需要用到醫院的地方,那麼你們瞭解過關於醫院的英語麼?下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  篇1

  醫生:

  What’s the matter with you ?

  什麼情況?

  病人:

  ...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

  我…我牙疼,很痛。

  醫生:

  I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

  我知道那種感覺,讓我看看,說“啊”

  病人:

  Ah.....

  “啊……”

  醫生:

  Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

  哦,你一天刷幾次牙?

  病人:

  Once a day.

  一天一次。

  醫生:

  Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

  你喜歡吃巧克力和糖果嗎?

  病人:

  Yes,I do!I like them very much!

  是的,我很喜歡吃。

  醫生:

  Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.

  記住,別吃太多甜的東西,它們對你的牙齒不好,而且一天要刷兩到三次牙。如果你按照我說的來做,會比現在好很多。

  病人:

  Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

  謝謝你,醫生。我會照做的。

  篇2

  Lily:

  Ann, thank you for coming to see me.

  安,謝謝你來看我。

  Ann:

  Don’t say that, we are good friends.

  別這麼說,我們是好朋友嘛。

  Lily:

  ke,ke,…I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.

  咳,咳….我得了嚴重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。

  Ann:

  Don’t say this, you will be better off.

  別這樣說,你的狀況會好起來的。

  Lily:

  Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.

  希望如此。你能把藥遞給我嗎?該吃藥了。

  Ann:

  No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?

  沒問題,哪瓶,黑色的還是粉色的?

  Lily:

  The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.

  粉色的。我已經害怕每天吃藥了。

  Ann:

  How many tablets should you take each day?

  你一天得吃幾片啊?

  Lily:

  20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.

  每天20片,而且很苦。

  Ann:

  Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.

  良藥苦口利於病嘛。

  篇3

  病人:早上好,大夫。

  Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?

  Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:我最近有點失眠。

  Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

  醫生:這種情況有多久了?

  Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

  病人:三個月了。

  Doctor: Three months.

  醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?

  Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

  病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

  Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

  Doctor: Do you have headaches?

  病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。

  Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。

  Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient's blood pressure.

  醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。

  Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我該怎麼呢?

  Patient: What should I do then?

  醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。

  Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

  病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。

  Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

  醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。

  Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多謝了。再見!

  Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  醫生:再見!

  Doctor: Bye!

  篇4

  Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

  藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?

  Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

  病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。

  Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

  藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

  Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。

  Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

  藥劑師:拿起一個小盒子我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

  Chemist: picks up a small box I recommend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:這藥有效果嗎?

  Patient: Will this really help?

  藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。

  Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

  藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。

  Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

  病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?

  Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

  藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。

  Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

  病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。

  Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

  藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。

  Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

  病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?

  Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  藥劑師:當然有了。

  Chemist: Of course.

  病人:太好了。

  Patient: That's great.

  藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。

  Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:謝謝你的提醒。

  Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

  藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?

  Chemist: Anything else?

  病人:不了,謝謝。

  Patient: No. thank you.

  藥劑師:不客氣。

  Chemist: You're welcome.

  醫院相關短語

  suffer from insomnia  失眠

  sleeping pills  安眠藥

  get a temperature  發燒

  get a running nose  流鼻涕

關於看醫生英語對話精選
關於工作的問題的英語口語
相關知識
在醫院情景對話
醫院情景對話
關於哈佛大學學院情景對話
在美容院的英語情景對話
有關幫忙英語情景對話
出外問路英語情景對話
有關工作情景對話
在辦公室英語情景對話
週末郊遊英語情景對話
有關愛爾蘭生活情景對話

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!