有關找工作的英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  英語,作為職校生學習的一門基礎性學科,在當今經濟迅猛發展以及國際性交流愈加頻繁的社會大背景下顯得更加重要。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  A:Is your application successful?

  你應聘成功了嗎?

  B:Yes, they notify me to work next week.

  成功了,他們通知我下週上班。

  A:Where on earth will you work in?

  你到底要在什麼地方上班?

  B:It is a pretty big mechanical company. I am assigned to work in the assembly shop.

  一家規模相當大的機械公司,我被分配到了裝配車間工作。

  A:How long will you work a day?

  一天工作多長時間?

  B:My working hours aren’t fixed, sometimes I do the day shift, sometimes the night shift. In all, about 8 hours.

  我的工作時間不確定,有時上日班,有時上夜班。不過,總的時間大約8個小時。

  A:That’s rather hard.

  相當辛苦。

  B:But it matches my major.

  但與我的專業對口。

  A:How will you get your pay?

  你怎樣拿薪水?

  B:My wage depends on production results.

  我的工資以生產好壞結果而定。

  A:What sort of welfare facilities does your company provide?

  你公司提供什麼樣的福利設施?

  B:The company provides labor insurance for all employees, as well as fine retirement policy.

  公司為全體員工辦了勞工保險,並且有完善的退休制度。

  A:Is there a union?

  公司有工會嗎?

  B:There is the company union, but it really shares the same aims as the management.

  公司裡雖然有工會,但實際上它的目標和管理層相同。

  A:So you must consider dearly before you go to work.

  那麼你考慮清楚再去上班。

  B:I will.

  我會的。

  2

  A:Good morning, Mr. Zhang, this is Jimmy calling from Polaroid Company.

  早上好,張先生。這是寶麗萊公司的吉米給你打電話。

  B:Hi, Jimmy, good morning.

  你好,吉米,早上好。

  A:I regret to tell you that the position of Sales Manager has gone to another person.

  我很遺憾地告訴你銷售部經理一職已由另一個人申請成功。

  B:I see.

  是這樣啊。

  A:We really believe that you are a highly qualified person. But the other candidate has several years of related experiences.

  我們確實覺得你是一位素質很高的人。可是另一位求職者還有數年相關經歷。

  B:Maybe that is true. But I am a fast learner and I am willing to work overtime, and I do not mind a lot of business travel.

  或許這一切正如你所說。但我是一個學習很快的人,而且我願意加班,也不介意經常出差。

  A:We surely believe you.

  我們相信你。

  B:Can't you give me another chance and reconsider your decision?

  難道你們不能再給我二次機會,重新考慮你們的決定?

  A:I am afraid we are sticking to our choice.

  恐怕我們會堅持我們的選擇。

  B:Possibly you are now. But in case you will change your mind, please let me know.

  也許你們現在會堅持。但是萬一你們改變主意,請通知我。

  A:OK.

  好的。

  3

  莎拉:

  The graduation is coming. I have to find a job, but I really don`t know how to start. What is your suggestion?

  就要畢業了.我得找份工作.但我確實還不知道從何下手.你有什麼建議嗎?

  傑克:

  Do you have the feeling that there are lots of jobs out here but it seems you cannot find one?

  你是不是覺得.很多工作擺在那裡.可你卻好像找不到任何一個工作.

  莎拉:

  How do you know?

  你怎麼知道的?

  傑克:

  I felt the same when I hunted for a job before. The first thing you should do is to know what you`re good at and put it into words.

  我以前找工作時也有同感.你首先要做的是瞭解自己擅長什麼.並用語言表達出來.

  莎拉:

  What do you mean?

  什麼意思?

  傑克:

  Actually, many of us are not naturally proficient at talking or writing about ourselves, so you have to brush up on the techniques. But do look objectively at yourself.

  實際上.許多人不擅長談論或者描述自己.所以你需要練習這種技能.但一定要客觀地看待自己.

  莎拉:

  And after knowing myself, I may decide which job suits me.

  瞭解自己之後.我就可以確定什麼工作適合我了.

  傑克:

  Right! Once you`ve worked out why you`re a good match for a job, it will be eaiser to make convincing applications.

  對!一旦你清楚自己適合什麼工作.寫出有說服力的求職申請就容易得多了.

  莎拉:

  Then what should I do?

  那接下來要做什麼呢?

  傑克:

  Target the right employers, and reduce the chance of repeated rejection.

  找對僱主.減少被人拒絕的機率.

  莎拉:

  I hate being rejected. It will make me unconfident.

  我討厭被人拒絕.那會使我不自信.

  傑克:

  With any hunt there`s always the possibility of disappointment, but don`t let that turn into defeat. From every pursuit that doesn`t bring the result you want, there`s something to be learned.

  找工作總有令人失望的可能.但不要因此而氣餒.每一次無果的求職經歷都有值得學習的東西.

  莎拉:

  Thank you very much. You`ve been very helpful.

  太感謝你了.你真是幫了我大忙.

  

關於找工作的英文情景對話
關於討論工作的英語對話
相關知識
有關找工作的英語對話
有關於找工作的英語對話
有關於找工作的英語對話
關於找工作的英語對話
關於找工作的英語對話閱讀
有關於合作的英語對話閱讀
關於工作的英語對話閱讀
有關討論工作的英語對話
有關工作的英語對話閱讀
關於新工作的英語對話