關於討論工作的英語對話
一般意義上的英語情景對話教學,是指教師為達到教學目標,通過學生分組,各自扮演相應的角色,在特定的場所通常在教室表現特定的故事情景。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
A:I'm really confused, Zina. Will you explain all this to me?
我真的搞迷糊了,吉娜。你能把這一切解釋給我聽嗎?
B:Look, we need to have the Stars account, right?
我們得要拿到Stars這個客戶,對吧?
A:Yes. If we get it, we'll really be set for success.
對。若是拿到,我們就穩成功了。
B:And to get it, we have to beat WebTracker to the punch.
為了拿到這個客戶,我們得要搶在網路搜尋家前面。
A:OK, I'm with you so far.
好,我到現在都還聽得懂。
B:That's why I promised that InfoKing would be up and running by the end of next week.
所以我才承諾說資訊王在下週末以前就能上線運作。
二
A:Hi, Zina. Lots of people are looking for you.
嗨,吉娜。很多人在找你。
B:Like who?
好比是誰?
A:Like Elvin. He isn't too happy about what you promised Stars.
好比艾文。他對於你給Stars的承諾不太滿意。
B:I've got it under control.
這在我的控制之下。
A:You do realize that it isn't humanly possible for us to finish by next week?
你知道要我們在下星期前就緒,這非人所能及吧?
B:What if you had three more top-notch programmers to help you?
要是多了三名頂尖的程式設計師幫你們呢?
A:That would definitely make a difference. But Vince already said no.
那當然就大大的不同了。不過文斯已經說不了。
三
A:I guess I'm just a little nervous. I'm giving everything I have to InfoKing, and...
我猜我只是有點緊張。 我把所有都給了資訊王,而且......
B:and what if it doesn't work out, right?
而且要是行不通怎麼辦,對不對?
A:Exactly.
完全正確。
B:You need to quit thinking like a loser. InfoKing is going to kick butt. You know how I know?
你別那麼沒志氣了。資訊王會所向披靡的。你知道我怎麼知道嗎?
A:How?
怎麼知道?
B:Because I won't let it fail.
因為我不會讓它失敗。
A:But what about tomorrow? What if Stars decides to go with WebTracker, and not us?
可是明天呢?要是Stars決定跟網路搜尋家走,而非我們?
有關討論工作的英語對話