買單旅遊英語口語對話
英語是當前世界上最通用的語言,在全球化的社會中,英語的重要性也進一步凸顯了出來。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
G:Are you ready to go?
你準備離開了嗎?
J:Yes, I’m ready. What a nice dinner!
是的,我準備要走了,好棒的一頓晚餐。
G:May I have the check, please?
麻煩你,我要買單。
T:Certainly. I’ll be right back with that. Here you are, sir.
沒問題,我很快就為你來處理。先生,這是您的賬單。
G:Thank you.
謝謝。
J:Honey, don’t forget the tip has already been added.
親愛的,別忘了賬單上已經額外加了小費。
篇二
Paying the Check
Brad:Let me take care of the check today。
Lucy:Why? It’s unfair. How about going Dutch?
Brad:You paid last time because I didn’t have any money, remember?
Lucy:Oh, come on. I almost forgot. Don’t worry about it. I didn’t mind picking up the tab last time。
Brad:But you really should let me treat one time. I’d feel like I owe you one if I didn’t。
Lucy:OK. But it’s only for this time。
Brad:What’s the damage?
Lucy:It’s 12 dollars and 80 cents altogether. But don’t forget the tip. It’s usually 15%。
Brad:to the waiter Check, please.
篇三
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服務員,結賬。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。
Guest: Here you are.
給你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
這裡收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
謝謝!這是給你的小費。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。
關於點菜的旅遊英語口語對話