關於點菜的旅遊英語口語對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  旅遊英語是一門應用性的交叉學科,旅遊英語的翻譯工作對我國當前的旅遊業發展具有促進作用。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Jenny:

  Good morning. one persons?

  早上好,一個人嗎?

  Ben:

  Yes, one, please.

  是的,一個人。

  Jenny:

  I'll seat you. This way, please.

  我給您找位子,請走這邊。

  Ben:

  Thank you.

  謝謝。

  Jenny:

  Menu, please.

  這是選單。

  Ben:

  Thank you.

  謝謝。

  Jenny:

  May I take your order, madam?

  夫人,您可以點菜了嗎?

  Ben:

  Yes, I'll take orange juice, two boiled eggs. Make it medium boiled. And just one piece of toast with marmalade, please.

  是的,我要柳橙汁、兩個煮蛋,蛋煮半熟,再要一片夾果醬的吐司麵包。

  Jenny:

  Would you like coffee or tea, madam?

  夫人,您想喝咖啡還是茶呢?

  Ben:

  Oh, yes. Tea with lemon, please.

  哦,我要帶檸檬的茶。

  Jenny:

  All right, ma'am. Well, orange juice, two medium boiled eggs, one piece of toast with marmalade and lemons tea for the lady and tomato juice.

  好的,夫人。哦,夫人要柳橙汁、兩個半熟的煮蛋、一片夾果醬的吐司、檸檬茶。

  Ben:

  Very good, thank you.

  很好,謝謝你。

  Jenny:

  ust a moment, please.

  請等一會兒。

  Ben:

  OK.

  好的。

  二

  A: Good morning. Can I help you?

  早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

  B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

  我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

  A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

  您想要哪種果汁呢?

  B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

  西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

  A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

  好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?

  B: Yes, that’s right.

  是的。

  A: Is there any thing else, sir?

  還有什麼嗎,先生?

  B: No, that’s all.

  沒有了,謝謝。

  Later

  稍後

  A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

  早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

  B: Just put it on the table, please.

  請放在桌上。

  A: Do you need anything else, sir?

  先生,還有其他需要嗎?

  B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

  沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裡?

  A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

  哪種果汁呢,先生?

  B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

  番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

  A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

  好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。

  三

  A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

  啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?

  B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

  那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

  A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

  我聽說這兩種都很辣。

  B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

  對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。

  A: They might be too hot for me.

  對我來說可能太辣了點。

  B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

  再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。

  A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

  有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

  B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

  有北京烤鴨啊。

  A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

  啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?

  B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

  大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。

  A: Is it near here?

  離這兒近嗎?

  B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

  不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。

  A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

  好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

  B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

  我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。

  A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

  您真是太好了!多謝多謝。

  B: You’re welcome.

  不客氣。

  

買單旅遊英語口語對話
關於交通的旅遊英語口語
相關知識
關於點菜的旅遊英語口語對話
關於去巴黎旅遊英文口語
關於交通的旅遊英語口語
關於常用的旅遊英語句子
關於點菜的英語短語
關於點菜的英語短語
關於點菜的英語情景對話
關於點菜的英語情景對話
關於冰島的旅遊指南
關於不文明旅遊英語作文寫作