初學者實用旅遊英語口語
隨著中國旅遊業的迅速發展,越來越多的外國遊客來到中國旅遊觀光。雖然這些外國遊客並不是全部來自英語國家,但是作為當今世界通用語,英語成為國際旅遊活動中一個最重要的交流工具和媒介。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
酒吧服務
An aperitif or some white wine?
一份開胃酒還是一些白葡萄酒?
A Sunrise Beer.
一杯日出啤酒。
How about our special cocktail?
嚐嚐我們的特製雞尾酒怎麼樣?
Do you serve soft drinks?
你們有軟飲料嗎?
But how about a non-alcoholic cocktail?
不過,嚐嚐不含酒精的雞尾酒,怎麼樣?
It sounds interesting.I'll take that.
很有趣,我就要這個了。
Let's try the draught.
讓我們嚐嚐罐裝的吧。
What can I make for you tonight?
今晚給您來點兒什麼?
I'll have a Scotch.
給我來一杯蘇格蘭威士忌。
Give me a Chivas Regal.
給我來一杯 Chivas Regal.
And how would you like your scotch,straight or on the rock?
您要的蘇格蘭威士忌要放冰塊嗎?
Now how much do I owe you?
我該付您多少錢?
You can hold the payment of the bill until you decide to leave if you like.
您可以等到要走的時候再付賬。
OK,here is 45 yuan,and you can keep the change.
好,給你45元。找的錢你可以留下。
That's very kind of you.But there is no tipping in China.
謝謝您的好意,先生。但是在中國不準收小費。
2
Handling Complaints 應付抱怨
Is anything the matter,sir?
出什麼事了嗎,先生。
Yes,it is my steak.
是的,是我的牛排。
What's wrong with it,sir?
您的牛排怎麼了,先生?
It is too raw.I wanted mine well done.
太生了,我要的是做得熟透的。
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it,sir.
您覺得不好吃,很抱歉,先生。
I'll return it to the kitchen and bring you one that's well cooked.
我把這盤送回廚房,再給您拿一盤做得熟透的來。
Sorry for the trouble.
對不起,給你添麻煩了。
That's perfectly all right.
一點也沒有關係。
How is your steak this time?
這回怎麼樣,先生?
It is done just right this time.
這回做的口味不錯。
I'm glad you enjoy it.
很高興您能喜歡它。
I'm very upset at the way I have been treated.
我對我所受到的對待很不滿意。
Perhaps you could tell me what exactly is the matter.
也許您能告訴我究竟出了什麼事。
I'm sure the waitress didn't mean to be rude.
我敢肯定那位服務員不是故意對您無禮。
Well,there is something else.This wine here,I think it is corked.
還有呢,這葡萄酒,我看是走了味了。
3
Room Service 房內就餐服務
Please sign your name and room number here on the bill.
請在賬單上籤上你的名字和房間號。
My name is smith.I'm in room 1
我叫史密斯,我住1425房間。
I'd like to order two tuna sandwiches and a large pot of coffee.
我想要兩份金槍魚三明治和一大壺咖啡。
And would you please bring them to my room as soon as possible.
請你們儘快地送到我的房間。
So it's two tuna sandwiches and a large pot of coffee.
您想要的是兩份金槍魚三明治和一大壺咖啡,對嗎?
Is that all,sir?
就這些嗎?
Just plain coffee will do.
純咖啡就行了。
OK,no sugar,no cream,straight coffee and very black.
行,不要糖,不要奶油,清咖啡而且濃濃的。
I'll bring them to you right away.
我馬上就給您送去。
Room service, may I come in?
我是送餐的,我可以進來嗎?
Just put them on the table over there.
放在那邊桌子上就行了。
The sandwiches are 6 yuan each and coffee is 3.50yuan.
三明治每份6元,咖啡3元5角。
Dialogue A
Visitor:Room service,please.
R.S.:Room service.
Visitor:This is 301.
I'd like a bucket of ice,please.
R.S.:Anything else,sir?
Visitor:Yes,some ginger ale, shrimps salad, apple pie andbeef steak—well done.
A moment later
R.S.:Room service.
Visitor:Come in.
R.S.:Here's your order,sir.Please sign your name and room number here on the bill.
Visitor:All right. There you are.
R.S.:Thanks, sir.
Dialogue B
B=Bellboy;G=Guest
B:Room service.Good afternoon!Can I help you?
G:Good afternoon!My name is Dupont.I'm in room 1206.I'd like to order two tuna sandwichesand a large pot of coffee.And would you please bring them to my room as soon as possible?
B:Yes,sir,no problem.So it's two tuna sandwiches and a large pot of coffee.
G:Yes,that's right.
B:Is that all,sir?
G:That's it.Oh,wait a minute.You can forget the sugar and the cream.Just plain coffee willdo.And please make it very strong.
B:OK,no sugar,no cream,straight coffee and very black. I'll bring them to you rightaway.See you.after a few minutesRoom Service,may I come in?
G:Come in.
B:Mr.Dupont?
G:Yes,just put them on the table over there.
B:All right.Here are your tuna sandwiches,your mustard,your ketchup and your coffee.Thesandwiches are 6 yuan each and the coffee is 3.50 yuan.That comes to 15.50yuan, plus 15%service.So the total is 17.83 yuan,and here is your bill.
G:Thank you.Can I have it charged to my account,please?
B:Certainly,sir.Would you sign here,please?Thsank you for using room service.Goodbye.
G:Goodbye.
出門旅遊英語常用口語