出國旅遊英語常用口語

General 更新 2024年11月02日

  口語教學,是英語教學中培養學生綜合運用能力最為重要的內容之一,搞好英語口語教學,亟須營造民主寬鬆、愉快歡樂、激疑探究、困惑期待、爭論活躍的課堂教學氛圍,以激發學習口語的熱情,發揮學習口語的潛能,有效培養學生的口語表達能力。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  At the Reception Desk在接待處

  I want a double room with a bath.

  我要一間有浴室的雙人房。

  How much a day do you charge?

  每天收費多少?

  It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.

  一百元一天,包括供暖費但不包括服務費。

  It's quite reasonable.

  收費十分合理。

  How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?

  您準備住多久?

  Have you got through with the check-in procedure?

  你是否已經辦妥住宿登記手續?

  Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?

  我能為我的朋友預訂一間單人房嗎?他將於明天早上到達上海。

  Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.

  請填好並預付一百元錢。

  This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.

  這是預付款收據,請收好。

  Have you any vacantspare room in the hotel?

  旅館裡有空餘房間嗎?

  Sorry, we have no vacantspare room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.

  對不起,我們已經客滿了。但是我可以介紹您去東方飯店,那裡有空餘的房間。

  Good afternoon, my room number is 3Any mail for me?

  下午好!我的房號是321。有我的信嗎?

  Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.

  有的。您有兩封信和一封電報,一小時前有一位小姐來電話留言給您。

  I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.

  我要寄一封航空信到美國。

  How much do I have to pay for you?

  我要付多少錢?

  A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.

  通常一封寄到美國、歐洲、非洲的航空信,20克收費20元。

  Yes, we do have a reservation for you.

  對了,我們這兒是有您預訂的房間。

  Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?

  請您把這份表填好,我同時就給您開出入證,好嗎?

  What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

  “房間號碼”這一欄我該怎麼填呢?

  I'll put in the room number for you later on.

  過會兒我來給您填上房間號碼。

  You forgot to put in the date of your departure.

  您忘了填寫離店日期了。

  And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 14

  給您房間的鑰匙,布拉德利先生。您的房間號碼是1420。

  It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$

  房間在14層,每天的房費是90美元。

  Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.

  請務必隨時帶著它。

  My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.

  我的業務談判進行得比我原先預料的慢了許多。

  I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.

  我想知道是否可以讓我在這兒多呆兩天。

  I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.

  我來檢視一下本店房間的預訂情況。

  I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.

  很高興我們有辦法接受您延長住宿的要求。

  But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last twonights.

  不過,恐怕最後兩天我們得請您搬到別的房間去。

  We have already let your room to another gentleman.

  我們已經把您住的房間租給了另外一位先生。

  That's no problem at all.

  沒問題。

  2

  The Bellman應接服務員

  Is this everything, sir?

  這是全部東西嗎,先生?

  Here's the light switch.

  這是電燈開關。

  Here's the closet and there's the bathroom.

  這兒是壁櫃。這兒是洗澡間。

  Will there be anything else, sir?

  還有什麼事嗎,先生?

  Well,if you need anything else,please call room service.

  噢,如果你有什麼事,請叫房間服務。

  Let me help you with your luggage.

  我來幫您拿行李。

  It's very kind of you to do so.

  你這樣做使我很感激。

  What's your room number, please?

  請問您的房間號碼?

  And by the way, could I have a look at your room card?

  順便問一句,我可以看一下您的房卡嗎?

  How do you like this room?

  您覺得這個房間怎麼樣?

  It's also quite spacious.

  房間也很寬敞。

  Do you mind if I put your luggage by the wardrobe?

  我把您的行李擱在衣櫃旁邊好嗎?

  By the way, could you tell me about your hotel service?

  順便問問,你能不能給我講一下賓館服務的情況?

  3

  At the Information Desk問訊處

  Madam.What can I do for you?

  夫人。我能為您做些什麼?

  I'm looking for a man whose name is John.

  我在尋找一位男士,他的名字叫約翰。

  Could you tell me his room number, please?

  請問他的房間號碼是多少?

  I suppose it is 7

  我想他的房間號碼是735號。

  By the way, please show me where the lift is?

  順便請指點我電梯在什麼地方?

  I need some information about touring Hangzhou.

  我想了解關於遊覽杭州的情況。

  There are two trains going to Hangzhou every morning,No.49 and No.

  每天早晨有兩列火車到杭州,49次列車和79次列車。

  What time does this train leave?

  這列火車什麼時間發車?

  Could you get me two tickets for tomorrow here?

  你能否在這兒賣給我兩張明天的車票?

  I'm looking for a friend, Mr.Brown. Could you tell me if he is in the hotel?

  我在找一位朋友,布朗先生。你能告訴我他是住在這個飯店嗎?

  Just a minute,please.I'll see if he is registered.

  請稍等片刻,我看看他是否登記了。

  They are in suite 7 Let me phone him.

  他們住在705號套房,我來給他打電話。

  Mr.Brown said he's waiting for you in his room.

  布朗先生說他在房間裡等您。

  

出國旅遊英語口語精選
出國旅遊英文日常口語
相關知識
出國旅遊英語常用口語
常用出國旅遊英語口語
出國旅遊英語常用語精選
出國旅遊英語日常用語
出門旅遊英語常用口語
出國旅遊英文日常口語
出國旅遊英語情景對話閱讀
出國旅遊英語口語對話閱讀
出國旅遊英語單詞大全
出國旅遊英語口語精選

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!