關於旅遊英語對話範文精選

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  旅遊英語教學對推動文化傳播、消除文化差異、避免文化衝擊起著重要的作用。小編整理了關於旅遊英語對話範文,歡迎閱讀!

  關於旅遊英語對話範文篇一

  Tom: What’s wrong?

  怎麼回事?

  Bob: I don’t know. It just stops. I should get off and check.

  我也不知道,車就這樣停了,我得下車去檢查。

  Tom: I’m afraid you needn’t. Look at the fuel gauge.

  恐怕你不需要下車了,看看燃油表吧。

  Bob: You are right. My car’s running out of petrol. What can we do now?

  你是對的,郵箱裡沒有油了。我們現在該怎麼辦?

  Tom: I couldn’t see any souls when we entered this mountain.

  在我們進山的時候我一個人都沒看到。

  Bob: Do you have a cell phone? Mine is power off?

  你有手機嗎?我的沒電了。

  Tom: Yes, I have. But the signal isn’t very good.

  有的,但是訊號不是很好。

  Bob: Let me have a look. I think it still uses. Who should we ask for help?

  讓我看看,我想應該還能用,我們要向誰求助呢?

  Tom: 112. People believe that the number is useful when they are in danger,such as in the valley or in the mountain area. Even through the signal is very bad, the police could know where you are.

  112.人們相信這個電話號碼在他們處於危機的是有用的,比如說在山谷裡,或者是在山區裡,即使訊號非常的差,警察還是能知道我們在哪裡。

  Bob: Great. That’s what we need.

  太好了,這就是我們需要的。

  關於旅遊英語對話範文篇二

  乘客: Sir, where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?

  先生,請問8:30飛往芝加哥的飛機在哪登機?

  前臺: Wait a moment. Let me check. Gate 56.

  等一下,讓我查查,56號登機口。

  乘客: Where is the gate 56?

  56號登機口在哪?

  前臺: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should turn left. Follow the sign and you will find.

  在樓上,你上樓然後左轉,跟著指示牌走就能找到了。

  乘客: Thank you. Could I ask another question?

  謝謝。我能再問個問題嗎?

  前臺: Yes, you can.

  可以。

  乘客: You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off?

  你知道,這個天氣不是很好,飛機有可能被延遲嗎?

  前臺: Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice.

  對不起,我不清楚,但是我還沒有接到任何通知。

  乘客: I catch the time. I have an important meeting in Chicago.

  我得趕時間,我在芝加哥有一個很重要的會議要開。

  前臺: Don’t worry. It will be fine.

  別擔心,會順利的。

  關於旅遊英語對話範文篇三

  Bob: Do you have any plan this weekend?

  你這個週末有什麼計劃。

  Tom: We’re planning to go camping this weekend.

  我們這個週末計劃去野營。

  Bob: Where do you plan to go?

  你們打算去哪裡野營?

  Tom: There is a lake lying in the east of the city. It’s said that there are many places to explore.

  在城東有個湖泊,據說那邊有很多地方可以探險。

  Bob: Great. Could I join?

  太好了,我能參加嗎?

  Tom: Of course. The more the merrier.

  當然,人越多越好啊。

  Bob: Thank you very much. I don’t know what to do to kill my time?

  太感謝了,我都不知道要怎麼打發我的週末了。

  Tom: That’s too serious. This plan is raised by my roommates, a crazy man.

  這太嚴重了,這個計劃是我舍友提出的,他對探險有點瘋狂.

  Bob: Could I bring my fishing tool? I love fish and you just said there was a lake.

  我能帶上我的釣魚工具嗎?我喜歡釣魚,你剛剛也說那邊有個湖了。

  Tom: I love fishing too. We can fish together and exchange our experience.

  我也很喜歡釣魚,我們可以一釣魚順便交流經驗。

  

關於旅遊英語基本對話精選
有關旅遊英語情景對話閱讀
相關知識
關於旅遊英語對話範文精選
關於點餐英語對話範文精選
關於初一英語對話範文精選
關於二人英語對話範文精選
關於商務英語對話範文精選
關於兒童英語對話短文精選
關於海的英語對話短文精選
關於實用英語對話短文精選
關於初一英語對話短文精選
關於兩人英語對話短文精選