關於旅遊英語基本對話精選

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  隨著日益頻繁的國際溝通和交流,作為世界通用語言的英語在經濟、政治、科技和醫學等領域都扮演了一種重要角色。小編整理了關於旅遊英語基本對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於旅遊英語基本對話一

  Felian: Mr Xu,how long have you been in Yunnan province?

  徐先生,您在雲南多久了?

  Mr Xu: I’ve been here for nearly fifty years since I was born.

  從我出生差不多50年了。

  Felian: Wow!You must be very familiar with Yunnan’s custom!

  哇!那您一定非常熟悉雲南的封土人情。

  Mr Xu: Yeah!Yunnan is a multiracial province and each minority has her own specialty.

  是啊!昆明是個多民族的省份。每個民族的都有其特有的特色。

  Felian: For example!

  舉例說

  Mr Xu: Hum!Take a cite. The tibetan has a very special manners that the husband will allow his wife to sleep with the worshipful guest.This is the most paramount treatment!

  嗯!舉個例子吧。像藏族有個非常特別的傳統,就是丈夫可以讓自己的老婆陪尊貴的客人睡覺。這個是給予客人至高無上的待遇!

  Felian: Wow, it’s so crazy and really interesting!

  這個太瘋狂了,也的確太有意思了。

  Mr Xu: Yes!For example. If the elder brother visit the little brother,the little brother’s wife will sleep with him logically.

  是的,比如說,如果哥哥到弟弟家做客,弟弟的老婆就會陪哥哥睡覺.而且是合情合理的。

  Felian: Well!Is it OK that the little sisiter’s husband will sleep with the elder sister when she visits the little sister?

  哦!那麼如果姐姐到妹妹家做客,妹妹的老公會陪姐姐睡覺麼?

  Mr Xu: You are so funny,it’s of course not!

  你太幽默了,當然不行!

  關於旅遊英語基本對話二

  Tracy: Any plans for your holiday?

  假期有什麼打算?

  Jack: I'm going to go to Las Vegas.

  我打算去拉斯維加斯。

  Tracy: Oh, that's one of the three major gambling cities in the world.

  噢,那可是世界三大賭城之一。

  Jack: Yes. I'd like to gamble there.

  是的。我想去那兒賭錢。

  Tracy: We must not gamble.

  我們不應該賭錢。

  Jack: Don't worry. I do that just for fun.

  別擔心。我只是玩玩而已。

  Tracy: Good luck!

  祝你好運!

  Jack: Thank you.

  謝謝!

  關於旅遊英語基本對話三

  Jack: Hi, Ann.

  嗨,安。

  Ann: Hi, Jack. It's been a long time since I last saw you. How have you been these days?

  嗨,傑克。好久不見。最近過得怎樣?

  Jack: Not too bad. Where do you live now?

  不太糟。你現在住哪兒?

  Ann: Tuscany.

  托斯卡納。

  Jack: Tuscany? Have you moved to Italy?

  托斯卡納?你搬到義大利了?

  Ann: No, I just live at the housing estate called Tuscany.

  不是,我是住在一個叫“托斯卡納”的小區裡。

  Jack: I see.

  我明白了。

  Ann: I’ve had a trip to Tuscany two years ago. It's really a scenic wonderland. So I bought an apartment at that housing estate.

  兩年前我去托斯卡納旅行,那兒的風景真是太美了。於是我就在那個小區了買了套房子。

  

旅遊英語情景對話精選
關於旅遊英語對話範文精選
相關知識
關於旅遊英語基本對話精選
關於旅遊英語場景對話精選
關於旅遊英語訂房對話
關於旅遊英語速成對話
關於旅遊英語情景對話大全
有關於旅遊英語情景對話
有關於旅遊英語情景對話
有關旅遊英語情景對話精選
旅遊英語情景對話精選
關於旅遊英語口語情景對話